Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Musashi doing her thing in ranked.

5 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
517 posts
3,861 battles

Had a great game in the Musashi this morning. I was a bit leery of taking her into ranked, I don't like to snipe from long range. I have been pushing and shooting mostly from 10K to 15K and have been doing good with her. Nothing better than seeing a cruiser at 12K broadside. I have 67% win rate with her so far, at rank 11.

musashi 1.jpg

musashi 2.jpg

musashi 3.jpg

musashi 4.jpg

[AFW-]
[AFW-]
Members
294 posts
14,234 battles

thats odd. most of the musashi ive played with wait till the dd caps A and then they run to A when the rest of us try to cap C 

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
17,355 battles

I had some great games in the Jean Bart as well -more HE spam since there are very few cruisers in the cue.

I will probably switch over to the Musashi going forward in between playing DD's.  The overmatch is critical for taking out Bow tanking BB's

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,583 posts
15,711 battles

Gojira / Musashi is awesome in T9 ranked. It's like a economy Yamato was snuck in the backdoor. I've had most of my success in the Musashi.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

[UTWE]
Members
359 posts
5,974 battles

I used Musashi in ranked for a while too. Barely ever got a match with less than 100k dmg. IMO JB works better though got a 209k Ranked match with her the other day.

Sign in to follow this