You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steeler_Nation_USA

People talking crap when the game is still undecided..

21 comments in this topic

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles

I think these people are the lowest of lows. I just had a game when i put over 100K and 4 kills and he is somehow talking crap to me when it was like 3-4. **** clan **** what a POS. I understand people are stressed and pissed off nowdays but damn, team first! Talk crap after the game if over or if it is a blowout. Oh BTW "*******" is a commander with 62% somehow...

Edited by lochlan_
no name and shame pls, edit the name out!
  • Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,656 battles

Just ignore them and work on carrying harder.

• Cool 1

[FML]
Members
3,941 posts
15,503 battles
1 hour ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

I think these people are the lowest of lows. I just had a game when i put over 100K and 4 kills and he is somehow talking crap to me when it was like 3-4. UDEAD clan bobbyb what a POS. I understand people are stressed and pissed off nowdays but damn, team first! Talk crap after the game if over or if it is a blowout. Oh BTW "bobby" is a commander with 62% somehow...

Having defeatists on your team is always annoying. And those who are dead blaming those on your team who are actually doing well and fighting back hard, for the loss (instead of the clowns who yoloed and died achieving nothing) is deeply frustrating. 

Firstly, and. Importantly, don’t let them get to you, just move on. 

Secondly, you might want to rapidly edit your post, as the forum mods have a low tolerance for naming and shaming...

• Cool 1

[KERMT]
Members
1,007 posts

Just played a game where a Galant that was uptiered to a Tier 8 game, vocally started being abusive within chat and immediately headed to A1 on the map. 

We were not even 2 minutes into the game. 

That made me really sad as he was a new player with 700 battles. 

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Having defeatists on your team is always annoying. And those who are dead blaming those on your team who are actually doing well and fighting back hard, for the loss (instead of the clowns who yoloed and died achieving nothing) is deeply frustrating. 

Secondly, you might want to rapidly edit your post, as the forum mods have a low tolerance for naming and shaming...

Yeah thanks- I really don't give a crap. Chat dorks/[edited] especially clan leaders need to get a check.. 

Members
1,872 posts

I constantly get morons ping-ing the map asking where am I going...?

"GO SCOUT HERE! WHY YOU GOING THERE? DO AS YOUR TOLD! REPORT THE DD!"

So I ignore them... continue on my route because I know damned well enemy DD's will be coming that way... and sure enough I spot a DD and kill him before he can flank the team and torp our NooBB's sailing in straight lines as usual...

You think they'd apologize and thank me for saving their behinds? Heck no...

• Cool 2

[TMS]
Members
3,349 posts
33,193 battles
1 hour ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

"GO SCOUT HERE! WHY YOU GOING THERE? DO AS YOUR TOLD! REPORT THE DD!"

So I ignore them... continue on my route because I know damned well enemy DD's will be coming that way... and sure enough I spot a DD and kill him before he can flank the team and torp our NooBB's sailing in straight lines as usual...

You think they'd apologize and thank me for saving their behinds? Heck no...

I get that a lot and like you i stopped the flanking DD.

Members
80 posts
2,843 battles

Its pretty pathetic raging at people in game chat....its even more pathetic posting about it on the forums.

[WOLFG]
Members
28,982 posts
8,240 battles
4 hours ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I got that the other day in my Gaede.

I wasn't going off somewhere they didn't want me to, but they felt I was showing cowardice by not aggressively spotting.

What they didn't get was that I was trying to spot against an enemy Kagero doing the same thing. He would spot me, and then I'd get a pair of Clevelands opening up on me from about 11km. Once the Clevelands went down, then I was able to get in there and chase the Kag away with hydro.

If for no other reason, that's why I think people should play other types to some degree, so they have an understanding of why a teammate might not be doing what they think they should. 

[WOLFG]
Members
28,982 posts
8,240 battles
1 hour ago, _Starbuck said:

You know what really triggers those guys?

Silence.

Lol I must trigger them then, as I have no time to hunt-and-peck an explanation during battle...

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
4,255 posts
18,579 battles
11 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I got that the other day in my Gaede.

I wasn't going off somewhere they didn't want me to, but they felt I was showing cowardice by not aggressively spotting.

What they didn't get was that I was trying to spot against an enemy Kagero doing the same thing. He would spot me, and then I'd get a pair of Clevelands opening up on me from about 11km. Once the Clevelands went down, then I was able to get in there and chase the Kag away with hydro.

If for no other reason, that's why I think people should play other types to some degree, so they have an understanding of why a teammate might not be doing what they think they should. 

I only played "just a few" Randoms or now, Ranked....and, top be honest, that was more than enough....    Ranked this season was too much "frustration" and that spilled over in chat.   The bad news, is that recently, even if your intentions are just and actually, tactically the right thing to do, everyone reports you........  Like my DD disengaging from a losing fight to continue to spot for the hiding BB's that haven't moved in 5 minutes.........  The "BB's/CA's" wanted me to stay and die for them....  For doing what was right: reported.  There is no remediation for that.  And, it's a real reason not to play Randoms or especially, Ranked as it is this season....... 

And, schools almost back in session !  Oh, thank goodness for that !!  It's been a long, long summer this year.

Edited by Asym_KS

[WOLFG]
Members
28,982 posts
8,240 battles
1 minute ago, Asym_KS said:

The bad news, is that recently, even if your intentions are just and actually, tactically the right thing to do, everyone reports you.......

If only all bad news could be so lacking in consequences.....

[PN]
[PN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
234 posts
8,400 battles
6 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Just something I want to point out, as it irks me, is being alive =/= being useful. If this were true, the guys running to A line or J line at start of the game would be the most useful ever, and because someone is dead, doesn't mean they yolo'd or wasted themselves. Many times that moron whos still alive and way out of position was the support they needed to still be alive.

[0456]
Members
3,608 posts
9,541 battles

What I think is hilarious every time I see it is when a guy overextends and gets sunk then starts ranting about how stupid the team is in global chat- typically during a loss but occasionally while we're winning. 

I'm not sure if anyone in the history of the game ever gave a crap   about the opinion of someone recently sunk on the opposing team- particularly if it has to do with their assessment of the rest of their team. 

Last night we had a pretty solid advantage and yet still 2 guys who had been sunk couldn't wait to talk in global about how dumb and bad the rest of us were... like somehow their complaints were going to exclude them from the sum of our parts. 

"So, you're complaining that we're winning? Is that it?" 

Ugh. 

[PVE]
Members
4,255 posts
18,579 battles
16 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

If only all bad news could be so lacking in consequences.....

True.  But, it just bothers the crap out of me when I actually try to "do the right thing" and get chastised....   Vain, I know....  But, you are correct.

Members
6,151 posts
9,801 battles
8 hours ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

I think these people are the lowest of lows. I just had a game when i put over 100K and 4 kills and he is somehow talking crap to me when it was like 3-4. UDEAD clan bobbyb what a POS. I understand people are stressed and pissed off nowdays but damn, team first! Talk crap after the game if over or if it is a blowout. Oh BTW "bobby" is a commander with 62% somehow...

Pm the clan head and include screenshots of that rude talk.

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
2 hours ago, Reymu said:

Pm the clan head and include screenshots of that rude talk.

I told him to F off and learn how to be a "commander" he told me about his win rate...lol

UDEAD -bobbyb something look him up. At this point i hope someone in that clan talks to this dufuss. 

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
6 hours ago, Almedius said:

Its pretty pathetic raging at people in game chat....its even more pathetic posting about it on the forums.

Even MORE pathetic is mocking people for honest venting of a well known issue in the very  and ONLY place they can.

OP has a reason to come here, your reason is childish mocking.

See how that works?

Col Out

• Boring 1

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
6 hours ago, _ENO_ said:

What I think is hilarious every time I see it is when a guy overextends and gets sunk then starts ranting about how stupid the team is in global chat- typically during a loss but occasionally while we're winning. 

I'm not sure if anyone in the history of the game ever gave a crap   about the opinion of someone recently sunk on the opposing team- particularly if it has to do with their assessment of the rest of their team. 

Last night we had a pretty solid advantage and yet still 2 guys who had been sunk couldn't wait to talk in global about how dumb and bad the rest of us were... like somehow their complaints were going to exclude them from the sum of our parts. 

"So, you're complaining that we're winning? Is that it?" 

Ugh. 

This has become the norm here.  As has the forum trolling to berate and mock people for bringing it up.  I'm pretty sure they are all the same people who do both.

Col Out