You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rabin69

This honestly felt like the grindiest of grinds...

10 comments in this topic

[SHAFT]
Members
799 posts
17,196 battles

Don't know why I decided to try and get this done on a weekend.

My play was sub par and the overall team play...sheesh. Finally got it done. That T5 better be worth it.

Just have to look forward to the joyous tasks for next weeks missions.

shot-19.08.11_00.08.28-0884.jpg

[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,219 battles

Pretty easy actually.  The last grind was 4 mil per nation and the finally reward was a [edited] premium you’ll never ever play.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,155 posts
11,036 battles

You don’t have to finish it this week. And, you could have just played a French destroyer if you got one for a few of them. 

[DTB]
Members
264 posts
6 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

And, you could have just played a French destroyer if you got one for a few of them.

I've got two French DDs - just not one on the list that could have finished those particular missions.

I do now have the perm-camo for the Siroco  - I just don't have the Siroco.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,655 posts
14 minutes ago, Rabin69 said:

Don't know why I decided to try and get this done on a weekend.

My play was sub par and the overall team play...sheesh. Finally got it done. That T5 better be worth it.

Just have to look forward to the joyous tasks for next weeks missions.

shot-19.08.11_00.08.28-0884.jpg

I hate those credit grinds. I do like the 71 million game credits I've now got saved up though.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

I don't find it terrible but you do go through it slower than the other parts depending on how well you do in each match. I am not going for a sweep and will be happy when I finish the sixth objective tomorrow. I have had some insanely good matches, some really terrible matches, and a bunch of more or less average matches but I know there is no big hurry and I will finish is good time.

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles

I've got the US done, Russia & Germany are over 2/3rd done, IJN a tad over 50% & the French & Royal Navy about a quarter of the way. Will I get them done in time to finish the 4th set?

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

I'm just treating this grind as a vacation after Benham, personally. Between Mo, my soon to be acquired JB (Which I'm honestly getting specifically for grinds like this.), and my need to grind Yugumo and Conqueror, the only hard part will be using Duca D'aosta and Perth if I want 2 free crates.

Seriously considering skipping those crates for higher tier lines, though, assuming I can find any I actually want to do.

So that's 4/6 that won't be a real problem. I just worry finding the last 2 I wanna do will be trouble.

I love my Okhotnik, but hahaha no. She just can't earn credits like I need.

Z-39? Maybe, but T7 DDs, even ones with questionably fair advantages (early concealment slot, but on a poor detection line, so less "I hate this because I hate KM DD detection" and more "I hate not having great concealment") just aren't what I'd call fun.

...You know, now that I think about it, I only have 3 lines I can efficiently do this in if I don't get JB. Guess Duca and Perth will be getting some love after all? Love the former, but the latter... not a fan. Got her in a christmas container. If I had Haida, I'd be puting her through her paces...

[ARA-I]
Members
134 posts
2,434 battles

Im almost at the half of the UK one....using only implacable :Smile_amazed:

Almost finished the Japanese one with Aoba-Fuso-Nagato, it is an enjoyable one, maybe 4 or 5 battles.

Almost half of the French one, i will buy the JB with Coal and use it on Ranked.....so no problem.

US and USSR done.

Germany a little less than half, having more success with Eugen than Scharnhorst. if i lñand a good battle with Eugen i get like 170-200+ silver.