Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Armkreuz

The POINT of the Game! My perspective.

22 comments in this topic

[O_S_D]
Members
116 posts
11,236 battles

Ahhhhh come on girls! I hear a LOT of talking. A lot of "Na Na Na Na Boo Boo" and "Lil Johnny hit me!"....You know...Child politics! The "POINT" of the game (In Wargamings eyes) is NOT fun.  Of course you want to have fun but that is not the primary objective. It IS to frustrate you. If you are frustrated then you are going to BUY. WHY? Because being as GOOD as you are (In YOUR eyes) You KNOW it has to be something OTHER than you, because YOUR talent is unrivaled in CO-OP! So to combat this you must make sure you have the best stuff to play with. So you BUY. Frustrating you makes you try harder because WG knows you are all a bunch of self centered egotistical narcissists that will sell their SOUL to not suck. So you BUY some more. I like this game. Until something better comes along (And the BETTER may come from Wargaming) I will play this one until I do not like it anymore or it dies.

I do not write very much, but when I do I usually make someone mad. Being that I do not want to disappoint, to the wardrobe department at Wargaming Russia. That NEW cat you have doing the commentary with the double breasted BLUE suit. It's TIME to trade that one in and try a DIFFERENT suit in you commentaries. Makes you look NOT BROKE. OKEY? Good.

• Cool 5
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

Members
3,600 posts
13,004 battles

LOT POINT NOT BUY WHY GOOD YOUR KNOW OTHER YOUR CO-OP BUY SOUL BUY BETTER NEW BLUE TIME DIFFERENT NOT BROKE OKEY

Thought maybe there was a secret code. Maybe not. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[KSD]
Members
254 posts
11,500 battles
10 minutes ago, Armkreuz said:

Ahhhhh come on girls! I hear a LOT of talking. A lot of "Na Na Na Na Boo Boo" and "Lil Johnny hit me!"....You know...Child politics! The "POINT" of the game (In Wargamings eyes) is NOT fun.  Of course you want to have fun but that is not the primary objective. It IS to frustrate you. If you are frustrated then you are going to BUY. WHY? Because being as GOOD as you are (In YOUR eyes) You KNOW it has to be something OTHER than you, because YOUR talent is unrivaled in CO-OP! So to combat this you must make sure you have the best stuff to play with. So you BUY. Frustrating you makes you try harder because WG knows you are all a bunch of self centered egotistical narcissists that will sell their SOUL to not suck. So you BUY some more. I like this game. Until something better comes along (And the BETTER may come from Wargaming) I will play this one until I do not like it anymore or it dies.

I do not write very much, but when I do I usually make someone mad. Being that I do not want to disappoint, to the wardrobe department at Wargaming Russia. That NEW cat you have doing the commentary with the double breasted BLUE suit. It's TIME to trade that one in and try a DIFFERENT suit in you commentaries. Makes you look NOT BROKE. OKEY? Good.

Your point of view is heavily flawed... just like your choice in sports teams. You should be playing the game to have fun. 

[E-GO]
Members
207 posts
7,120 battles
6 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

LOT POINT NOT BUY WHY GOOD YOUR KNOW OTHER YOUR CO-OP BUY SOUL BUY BETTER NEW BLUE TIME DIFFERENT NOT BROKE OKEY

Have you ever thought of applying at the CIA or any of the other organizations, you know breaking secret spy codes, etc!!! :cap_cool:

Can’t let that skill go to waste!

Or maybe you already do, guess we’ll never know.

Edited by CptRemy

Members
3,600 posts
13,004 battles
1 minute ago, CptRemy said:

Have you ever thought of applying at the CIA or any of the other organizations, you know breaking secret spy codes, etc!!! :cap_cool:

Can’t let that skill go to waste!

Or maybe you already do, guess we’ll never know.

I once was in 4-H. About as close to CIA as possible.

• Funny 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,640 posts
10 minutes ago, Armkreuz said:

Love the GodFather

7 minutes ago, Armkreuz said:

"Q"

What is happening here?

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,612 posts
14,667 battles

The point of the game is whatever you want it to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

I'm just here to hang out and stat pad.

Members
596 posts
10,577 battles
40 minutes ago, Armkreuz said:

if you had typed it all more... politely many people probably would agree, WG and many other game companies are basing their own games in delivering a unfinished product where you have to pay to make it less painful and easier to deal with. Sure there is that one masochist that love insane grinds and that other person that just adore enduring unfair situations aka fun and engaging machinics in this game but for the huge majority of players it's just a pain and that's where WG sell you the premium account, the camo bundles and the premium ships. It's the same thing in WoT (same but with tanks basically) where ammo racks (basically detonations), artillery, premium ammunition and other stuff is also made to make the player salty and want a way to buy the solution aka OP premium tanks like Defender or E25. 

WG have a large history of forcing salt into players on purpose so they are much more likely to buy a solution although truth be told WG is much softer than other games that are literally unplayable until you throw the wallet at it. That doesn't mean that WG does it well, cosmetic only monetizing is already proved time and time again to be a huge income source for developers without messing up the balance and keeping a game entirely free to play but WG still wants to sell overpriced pixels and we all fall for it time and time again... 

just to end... try to type your post more politely and a lot of people will get behind what you are saying because you are right, just don't be rude :)

• Cool 2

[O_S_D]
Members
116 posts
11,236 battles
5 minutes ago, XurMP said:

if you had typed it all more... politely many people probably would agree, WG and many other game companies are basing their own games in delivering a unfinished product where you have to pay to make it less painful and easier to deal with. Sure there is that one masochist that love insane grinds and that other person that just adore enduring unfair situations aka fun and engaging machinics in this game but for the huge majority of players it's just a pain and that's where WG sell you the premium account, the camo bundles and the premium ships. It's the same thing in WoT (same but with tanks basically) where ammo racks (basically detonations), artillery, premium ammunition and other stuff is also made to make the player salty and want a way to buy the solution aka OP premium tanks like Defender or E25. 

WG have a large history of forcing salt into players on purpose so they are much more likely to buy a solution although truth be told WG is much softer than other games that are literally unplayable until you throw the wallet at it. That doesn't mean that WG does it well, cosmetic only monetizing is already proved time and time again to be a huge income source for developers without messing up the balance and keeping a game entirely free to play but WG still wants to sell overpriced pixels and we all fall for it time and time again... 

just to end... try to type your post more politely and a lot of people will get behind what you are saying because you are right, just don't be rude :)

Yea...I am sure I could put it a little kinder and gentler, but then they NEED to have a glove across the face occasionally less they think too highly of themselves and become an impolite uncouth mongrel lot of thankless spoiled brats from where the likes of KINGS have never seen. Brings them back to reality that the earth does not revolve around them, and where is the fun in being kinder and gentler anyway's.... I look at it as a preemptive strike...He He.....

Thanks for the well thought out and polite reply. 

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
223 posts
9,238 battles
3 hours ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

I just copied and pasted that into the activate wargaming code an got a  Bourgogne with a 19 point captain!! Sorry that was the only one available with code! You all are to slow. :Smile_veryhappy:

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

This thread started off confusing, but then it got good. Teamwork!

Members
1,429 posts
7,116 battles
On 8/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, _CPR said:

Your point of view is heavily flawed... just like your choice in sports teams. You should be playing the game to have fun. 

Wait till you see next patch. The OP will be right. With the new research bureau it is not about fun but all about the grind and how much you are willing to spend.  

[BOTO]
Members
1,263 posts
15,472 battles
On 8/10/2019 at 8:39 PM, Armkreuz said:

Yeah, could you get rid of the MSU profile photo?  Thanks.

Members
1,739 posts
10,757 battles

I went to a rival SEC school and I don't hate the Bulldogs; well, *those* bulldogs, Georgia can rightfully go straight to hell.

Sign in to follow this