Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nukelavee45

Put Epicenter on...

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,662 posts
10,837 battles

The Shards map.  For maximum fun. Or misery; I'm not sure which.

The idea occurred to me on Tears during Epicenter, wondering how I could possible hate a mode/map combo more.  But, on the other hand, I can see a certain attraction to the concept, or, at least an attraction to how the meta for that map/mode would play out.  I have a feeling it would make for very tense matches.

-disclaimer: Not an entirely serious idea, folks.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,136 posts
5,017 battles

I still am not sure why two brothers epicenter is not in the daily random battle map rotation:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
6,177 posts
22,432 battles
25 minutes ago, Nukelavee45 said:

The Shards map.  For maximum fun. Or misery; I'm not sure which.

The idea occurred to me on Tears during Epicenter, wondering how I could possible hate a mode/map combo more.  But, on the other hand, I can see a certain attraction to the concept, or, at least an attraction to how the meta for that map/mode would play out.  I have a feeling it would make for very tense matches.

-disclaimer: Not an entirely serious idea, folks.

Right after epicenter on ocean & 2 brothers (they've both been suggested many times in the past so have dibs on the concept).

As for shards I just wish they would bring the original back...it was my favorite map...the new one is just another copy/paste of every other map (including tears).

Edit: Ninja'd on the 2 brothers.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Members
627 posts
699 battles

Nah, what we need is more Ocean Epicenter, then add in the ring of fire from the last event. Thunderdome on the high seas.

• Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
3,022 posts
12,642 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

I still am not sure why two brothers epicenter is not in the daily random battle map rotation:Smile_veryhappy:

Because Flambass would absolutely OWN that.  

[GWG]
Members
6,962 posts
13,503 battles

How about Epicenter on 'Solomons'..   Two Brothers is too big.  Talk about a knife fight in a phone booth...   Hahahahaha.

Sign in to follow this