Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Burnsy

What's up with the wait time on the test server?

8 comments in this topic

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,624 posts

I am trying to get the missions done on the test server but I keep running into this:

shot-19.08.09_22.37.21-0677.jpg

• Funny 1

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
9,481 battles
6 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

I am trying to get the missions done on the test server but I keep running into this:

shot-19.08.09_22.37.21-0677.jpg

Leave queue after that three minute mark. Get back in queue. It should work. I’ve been in the same boat.. no pun intended 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,802 posts
4,631 battles

Look at the population!  180 players on, and few of them want to do the same thing.  

The MM load screen is a blatant lie.  There aren't 14 players waiting, as the screen shot suggests.  E.g. I'm sitting waiting for a Random, with 1 CV in queue and around 14 other ships.  I pop out and choose a CV to give MM two.  Doesn't work.  Eventually, according to the screen, about half the ships leave -- and MM makes a match, with no CV (I switched).  I don't know where the breakdown happens.

This PT, btw, has one of the higher populations that I've seen.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,180 posts
14,348 battles

The test server is always grossly underpopulated compared to the live. This is always the case, but especially so this week where people must be struggling to get that credit directive finished.

In addition, it's made up exclusively of people who know of its existence and are motivated to try it. This makes the population further unrepresentative of the player base as a whole.

This is why WG did not even TRY to balance carriers and AA entirely within its confines. The fact that they are bringing out some of the Italian cruisers for the entire player-base to test IF IT SO WISHES is unprecedented. Normally us plebs don't even get to SEE them until the patch before the pre-release. I'm not going to have time to unlock and test much past the T5, but it should be enough.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,624 posts
14 hours ago, Ravtec235 said:

2019-08-10 02_38_58-World of Warships.png

2019-08-10 02_26_22-World of Warships.png

It must be a T4 thing.  I gave up trying last night.  I got the other mission done but the T4.  Trying to get it done again today.  Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

I want the rewards WG, I am trying here.....

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,802 posts
4,631 battles
12 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

is unprecedented

Not entirely unprecedented.  We did get to play the French cruisers before they were released.  As best I can tell the line was set in stone by then, while the Italians seem more WIP.

Sign in to follow this