Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HallaSnackbar

Carry harder

4 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,084 posts
9,363 battles

This ship is fun even when you loose.  Game was pretty close, got good support form teammates on my side, other side just could not pull off the push.  My ship build is as follows;

Captain - PT, PM, AR, BFT, AFT, MFCS, IFHE

Ship upgrades- Aux arm mod 1, damage control mod 1, secondary Batt mod 1, steering gears mod 2, concealment mod 1

Here is the link for the replay if anyone is interested.

https://replayswows.com/replay/59511#stats

Screenshot (71).png

• Cool 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,134 posts
4,985 battles

Nice! Do you know how much of that 200k was secondaries? Personally I have never liked BFT on a secondary build, nor IFHE (though its tempting on GK).

[POP]
Members
1,084 posts
9,363 battles
9 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Nice! Do you know how much of that 200k was secondaries? Personally I have never liked BFT on a secondary build, nor IFHE (though its tempting on GK).

No unfortunately I do not however I can tell you just under 1/3 of all my Massachusetts kills are by secondary battery.  Here is my best game to date in her.  It is my highest damage game of all time.

Admittedly in a T8 match IFHE has zero benefit.  I do however find it really useful and forcing t9 and 10 cruisers out from behind islands that my main guns cant get to.

Massachusetts 263k W.png

[POP]
Members
1,084 posts
9,363 battles

I went through and found some post battle details (1 for my highest game and 2 90k games) here they are.   Looks like on average my secondaries are good for about 1/3 to 1/2 of my damage.

Massachusetts 94k.png

Massachusetts 97k.png

Massachusetts 263k.png

Edited by HallaSnackbar
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this