Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Njanear

Disregard - Camo use on the Black ships

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
201 posts
21,190 battles

I must have missed that in the notes.  When did the B versions get to change out the camo?

 

ETA: nothing to see here.  Confused the B versions with something else.

Edited by Njanear
Need some rest - but have to grind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,624
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,187 posts
19,055 battles

They always had that option.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,499
[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts
8 minutes ago, Njanear said:

I must have missed that in the notes.  When did the B versions get to change out the camo?

Just like any premium ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,710
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,570 posts
11,192 battles
3 minutes ago, Lert said:

They always had that option.

Lert do you think they will ever offer the B Massachusetts again . I so regret not getting it when it came out . I thinks it looks awesome . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,624
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,187 posts
19,055 battles
1 minute ago, clammboy said:

Lert do you think they will ever offer the B Massachusetts again

I think there's a chance but the chance be small. Very small. I don't think she'll be for sale directly again unless on very special occasion, but she'll appear in christmas boxes I'm sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,710
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,570 posts
11,192 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

I think there's a chance but the chance be small. Very small. I don't think she'll be for sale directly again unless on very special occasion, but she'll appear in christmas boxes I'm sure.

Oh boy that’s going to end up costing me a bundle in Christmas boxes . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,499
[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts
10 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Lert do you think they will ever offer the B Massachusetts again . I so regret not getting it when it came out . I thinks it looks awesome . 

It does, not sure why anyone would want to sub a camo on it.

Pwvy7tR.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
201 posts
21,190 battles

Oops.  Must have been thinking about WoT B tanks or the ARPs - it has been one of those days.  Now to go throw more +% credit camo on there to grind those credits.  Have a great evening...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,710
[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,570 posts
11,192 battles
11 minutes ago, awiggin said:

It does, not sure why anyone would want to sub a camo on it.

Pwvy7tR.jpg

 

Oh man please don’t rub it in . I can’t believe I didn’t get it when it came out . But I already had her and didn’t want to spend the money really regret it . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,499
[WOLF7]
Members
12,597 posts
38 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Oh man please don’t rub it in . I can’t believe I didn’t get it when it came out . But I already had her and didn’t want to spend the money really regret it . 

I didn't. I rolled $70 in crates and got all of them, with only the Derpitz being a duplicate. Mass and Atago were more than worth the price. 

Really like the black camos, wish they would make more and just sell them for other ships, rather than making new ones, I think they'd find a market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×