Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WoWShoea

long loading screen

3 comments in this topic

[AKN]
Members
29 posts
6,813 battles

i have noticed recently that when loading into battle i dont get the normal loading screen just the timer and i dont seem to load in until 1-3 sec before the match starts...i dont get to see the map or the match list before it starts anymore....it gets a lil annoying in clan's when talking about where to go...and also seem to have random TAB button freeze where it will not close the screen when unpressed( having to use that to see what kind of [edited]kicking im about to get)

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
14 hours ago, WoWShoea said:

i have noticed recently that when loading into battle i dont get the normal loading screen just the timer and i dont seem to load in until 1-3 sec before the match starts...i dont get to see the map or the match list before it starts anymore....it gets a lil annoying in clan's when talking about where to go...and also seem to have random TAB button freeze where it will not close the screen when unpressed( having to use that to see what kind of [edited]kicking im about to get)

Did you try anything from these options:

• to  close all unnecessary applications before the start of the game
  • delete modifications if you have any (you may also start game in a "Safe mode", check this with the right edge of "Play" button in WGCenter)
  • "check and repair" client via WGC >> Game Settings 
    (This topic may be helpful with the first two points)  
  • delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again with the next game launch 
  • choose another graphic settings and check the result

If it doesn't work, please create WGCheck report and send it to our Support in the ticket with some notes. We'll investigate what is the reason of such a long loading. 

[AKN]
Members
29 posts
6,813 battles

found the issue...it was one Aslaine's dynamic redicule...removed it and things are back to normal

Sign in to follow this