Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
XxX_BlindSide_XxX

Unable to view post battle results

13 comments in this topic

[KTFO]
Beta Testers
352 posts
11,055 battles

Since the last patch I have been able to view the post battles screens for only about 10% of my games.

In 9 out of 10 games It will sit for a minute at the end of the match before putting me back at my port.

"Detailed Statistics are unavailable"

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,089 battles

Heyo Captain,

If you are running any mods, please remove them.

After doing so, please run a check and repair on your client

Detailed instructions: 

If the issue persists, you'd be best of submitting a WGCheck and ticket into support who will be able to provide further troubleshooting as this is not a widespread issue.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[KTFO]
Beta Testers
352 posts
11,055 battles

SOLVED

Hello XxX_BlindSide_XxX,

Thank you for contacting us.
Our developers are aware of this issue and are looking into solving this issue.
I know this can be frustrating however we are working to rectify this problem as fast as we can.

We apologize for any inconvenience this can cause.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Best regards,

[KTFO]
Beta Testers
352 posts
11,055 battles

Update - There has been no word on when this fix will be implemented.  I know some of you are like me in that the post battle results screen is a BIG part of the game.   I am finding it more and more difficult to find an excuse to play since I cant even see what I accomplished.

[REKT]
[REKT]
Members
4 posts
4,693 battles

I've had this problem since 8.6 and it's very frustrating. Reported on this forum a week ago to no response so I am glad to see you received one, but I'd prefer to see a hot patch for this.

Members
12 posts
8,596 battles

l also have this issue, some games won't display post game statistics. No mods here.

2019-08-23 Tried repairing my installation and this issue still persists. I agree with Skada_Hurte and XxX_Blindside_XxX, this is frustrating.

One out of every 4 games is only providing post game details.

I will be submitting a ticket today and will post any results.

Ticket has been closed. Problem still persists. WG said they are aware of the issue and working hard to resolve it.  This is a major flaw in my opinion.

Edited by FlaviusPrimus
Follow up to posted issue.

[REKT]
[REKT]
Members
4 posts
4,693 battles

Still happening, guess it's not a priority as they claim it's not widespread. I am the only person in my small clan with this issue, but it's happening on 2 computers to me so I think it's account or network related and not install or mod related. Going to Pax West this week so I'll see if it still happens when I am off my home network.

• Cool 1

[R-F1]
Members
8 posts
12,438 battles

Same issue here and and I've removed my mods several times, checked/repaired and reinstalled a few times. Honestly it's kind of embarrassing it's taking them this long to fix it.

Edited by kehfee
Adding another post, not double posting

Members
59 posts
4,968 battles

Following the September WARSHIPS UPDATE (almost same day as WINDOWS 10 UPDATE), I have also lost Post Battle Statistics Pages (Personal Scores-Team Scores-Detailed Report-Credits & XP). It shows up sometime. I've run the FIX Diagnostics, and for me, it was just gibberish. The Post Battle screens show up in about 1 out of ten or so end of games. Usually just a Seascape for thirty seconds, then back to port. I've also run REIMAGE Computer Fix on my machine to check Registry, and no issues.  I see this has been an issue with gamers for over a month. FIX the GAME please, before you add more stuff and really screw it up. Thankyou GEOCHUCKGEO.

Members
59 posts
4,968 battles

I believe I have discovered a "Cure" for this issue. I traced the problem, and I believe it is not the game, but your connection to your on-line provider. If you have COMCAST/XFINITY, then you have a box marked "Xfinity" with five to seven lighted markers on face. On the top of the box, is a lighted button marked "WPS". Pushing this will start reset of box. Once pushed, disconnect you computer from wall sockets (power is usually by outlet connection, or power from your PC), and let sit idle for 1 to 5 minutes. Replace plug(s) to outlet, and let box reset (Face lights will flash, until all are relit). After reset, game will function and Post Battle page will reappear at end of game.  A box that is not reset after either game upgrades/downloads, Microsoft upgrade (Tuesday, and new data), or cleaning with Norton, will alter either TASKHOSTW.EXE, and/or internal REGISTRY (a registry revamp will not return machine as data from game is unseen, and REGISTRY Rebuild software does not have those files in their archives [only Windows Registry Updates]). Try this, it take only ten minutes at most, you are not uploading any additional software or date stream, and even your browsing of internet will be faster.

[KTFO]
Beta Testers
352 posts
11,055 battles
On 9/24/2019 at 2:58 PM, GEOCHUCKGEO said:

I believe I have discovered a "Cure" for this issue. I traced the problem, and I believe it is not the game, but your connection to your on-line provider. If you have COMCAST/XFINITY, then you have a box marked "Xfinity" with five to seven lighted markers on face. On the top of the box, is a lighted button marked "WPS". Pushing this will start reset of box. Once pushed, disconnect you computer from wall sockets (power is usually by outlet connection, or power from your PC), and let sit idle for 1 to 5 minutes. Replace plug(s) to outlet, and let box reset (Face lights will flash, until all are relit). After reset, game will function and Post Battle page will reappear at end of game.  A box that is not reset after either game upgrades/downloads, Microsoft upgrade (Tuesday, and new data), or cleaning with Norton, will alter either TASKHOSTW.EXE, and/or internal REGISTRY (a registry revamp will not return machine as data from game is unseen, and REGISTRY Rebuild software does not have those files in their archives [only Windows Registry Updates]). Try this, it take only ten minutes at most, you are not uploading any additional software or date stream, and even your browsing of internet will be faster.

Ive reset my router many times to try and fix this issue.  Do you mean reset to factory defaults?

Members
59 posts
4,968 battles

Sorry for delay. I 'm referring to COMCAST/IXFINITY Modem Box.  I've now had three issues following MS Upgrades. I find that unplugging, letting sit (without cable or power connected) for five minutes cured issue each time. It may be my HP Gamer Desktop, not reading update correctly, or game issue. But as I posted, it cured three different issues for me.

Sign in to follow this