Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
general_D_H_Chun

Dear Wargaming, I can't handle ranked and clanwars at the same time

11 comments in this topic

[KIA-A]
Members
259 posts
7,468 battles

Any competetive mode concocted by a company interested solely in raising sales is going to hardly be an amusement park ride. But I could tolerate them.

When they came one season at a time, that is

Who in the team decided that making the players grind clanwars and ranked at the same time was a good idea? 

Ranked sucks. I completely burned myself out last season ranking out. Now I have to tolerate this garbage and storm league clanwars in the evening? Just for steel? Excuse me? 

I don't need someone to stop the ride. I need someone to pause this entire circus. Jesus Christ.

• Cool 3
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 1

Members
1,872 posts

I can handle it. I see nothing wrong with more game-mode options.

My experience with some clans is that they're only able to do clan battles on the weekend. Ranked battles can fill the void in-between.

Nobody is forcing you to play either game-mode. I doubt it's worth complaining over.

• Cool 4

Beta Testers
1,662 posts
10,837 battles

Seems pretty foolish to do something you say sucks, that you wish wasn't running, because "steel".

follow your heart and ignore it.  Don't do it.  Quit chasing currencies.

Seriously - if you want steel, just do the battles and shut up about it.  I ignore ranked and CB, never look at my steel total, and, hey, I'm not distraught over not having any given ship.  My life didn't end.

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,900 posts
4,598 battles
14 minutes ago, general_D_H_Chun said:

Any competetive mode concocted by a company interested solely in raising sales is going to hardly be an amusement park ride. But I could tolerate them.

When they came one season at a time, that is

Who in the team decided that making the players grind clanwars and ranked at the same time was a good idea? 

Ranked sucks. I completely burned myself out last season ranking out. Now I have to tolerate this garbage and storm league clanwars in the evening? Just for steel? Excuse me? 

I don't need someone to stop the ride. I need someone to pause this entire circus. Jesus Christ.

See you get it too many things going on at once is not a good thing.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,663 battles

Yes, I think it is kind of ridiculous.

[SALVO]
Members
2,014 posts
6,198 battles

Can totally see where its hard for people that want to do both.  Lucky for me I love CBs and couldn't give 2 squirts about ranked.  

• Cool 1

[ANKER]
[ANKER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
574 posts
12,883 battles

Perhaps and just perhaps there is a bigger picture that we are missing. Think about it we are approaching the final quarter for the year and every year I see numerous complaints about to much to do during holidays. Also consider that Gamescon is 2 weeks away and there is going to be some big announcement. 

Please tell me I am not the only one feeling there is a build up of information. This will be the home stretch for the company so the reason for all these game modes at once is testing the infostructure and the true understanding of numbers. 

Think of all the opportunities you have right now to take advantage of. There is a reason for everything and maybe just maybe we should be grateful that we have a game that provides this many opportunities to us?

[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

It's ok, WG knows players don't play as much in the summer so they adjusted CB accordingly.

Then added rank. Ok... wth WG?

[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,214 posts
9,362 battles
2 hours ago, general_D_H_Chun said:

That 'someone' is you, my dude. Don't do something if you don't feel like it. I'm feeling kinda burned out, so I'm not doing CW or ranked.

Sign in to follow this