You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
wildgooseman

Weekend Axis v Allies event.

8 comments in this topic

[-A-8-]
Members
442 posts
19,167 battles

I'm always up for a mission over the weekend but I can help feel the 1 credit reward for each of these 2 missions are a little on the skimpy side.

With a 50ish % WR I may struggle to get 2000 battles in over the next few days :Smile_Default:

image.thumb.png.b61a318786b40e146310c76e86d72284.png

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
803 posts
9,637 battles

It’s not meant to be a reward but more of a tracking tool for your progress. The last event like this didn’t have any way to track your points so at least this will help do that.

-Members-
1,642 posts
1,277 battles
13 minutes ago, wildgooseman said:

I'm always up for a mission over the weekend but I can help feel the 1 credit reward for each of these 2 missions are a little on the skimpy side.

With a 50ish % WR I may struggle to get 2000 battles in over the next few days :Smile_Default:

image.thumb.png.b61a318786b40e146310c76e86d72284.png

Hey wildgooseman,

This is for you to be able to track how many wins you get over the course of the event and how many times you meet the requirements of the second mission.

Do not worry about the numbers listed =), just play and know you can see your progress!

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
602 posts
8,245 battles

RIP sleep?  :Smile_unsure:

Cool that there are a lot of missions floating around in this game.  The credit crunch of the 3rd wave of the French missions already has my fleet heavily (for me) engaged

[TARK]
Members
640 posts

Oh ROCK ON!  They added tracking to this event so that I don't have to try to remember to add tally points on the notepad on my desk.

+1 WG!!

[WOLFC]
Members
1,607 posts
9,411 battles
1 minute ago, turdjelly said:

Oh ROCK ON!  They added tracking to this event so that I don't have to try to remember to add tally points on the notepad on my desk.

+1 WG!!

I agree 100%. This will be incredibly helpful and is a nice improvement over the last one.

47 minutes ago, Kami said:

Hey wildgooseman,

This is for you to be able to track how many wins you get over the course of the event and how many times you meet the requirements of the second mission.

Do not worry about the numbers listed =), just play and know you can see your progress!

I have noticed that the mission counts all battle types equally, even though a Coop Victory is worth 0.5 points. This may make things interesting for those who play both battle types. Maybe in the future if this is the case there can be seperate counters for battle types that have different point rewards?

But I’m nitpicking. +1 WG :Smile_great:

-Members-
1,642 posts
1,277 battles
1 minute ago, Nevermore135 said:

I agree 100%. This will be incredibly helpful and is a nice improvement over the last one.

I have noticed that the mission counts all battle types equally, even though a Coop Victory is worth 0.5 points. This may make things interesting for those who play both battle types. Maybe in the future if this is the case there can be seperate counters for battle types that have different point rewards?

But I’m nitpicking. +1 WG :Smile_great:

Hey Nevermore135,

Thank you for that constructive feedback, there is always room for improvement =). 

I like that idea and I will pass it along!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,381 posts
14,152 battles
1 hour ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

It’s not meant to be a reward but more of a tracking tool for your progress. The last event like this didn’t have any way to track your points so at least this will help do that.

This and it even says so on the opt in page. People don't read.