Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Snafu_Idgaf

Can we get an update on Slava please?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

187
[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

Before the next ranked season. If it’s not coming fine but if it is I’d like to know.  I don’t want to waste my time switching the Admiral to my Sovetsky Soyuz if it’s not going to be worthwhile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,346
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,136 posts
5,017 battles

You mean to say you weren't planning on using Soyuz to begin with?:Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
187
[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles
55 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

You mean to say you weren't planning on using Soyuz to begin with?:Smile_veryhappy:

Nope, I was planning on living up to my name in the Neptune with Radar cause there is going to be so many other radar ships, smoke will be worthless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,263
[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,124 posts
4,088 battles
16 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

Nope, I was planning on living up to my name in the Neptune with Radar cause there is going to be so many other radar ships, smoke will be worthless. 

Too many radar ships? I don't know what your talking about (looks at Missouri set up for Ranked), I think your smoke Neptune will be great (to shoot at).:Smile_trollface:

 

But yeah, this season if you don't have a T9 premium it's going to be interesting. So many "balans" ships. Missouri, Kron, Musashi, the list goes on. But at least there won't be CVs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,888
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,277 battles

Hey Captains,

Slava is currently in testing, please keep an eye on the Developer's Blog for any future news on the Slava.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
274
[P2W]
Members
426 posts
12,216 battles
40 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Too many radar ships? I don't know what your talking about (looks at Missouri set up for Ranked), I think your smoke Neptune will be great (to shoot at).:Smile_trollface:

But yeah, this season if you don't have a T9 premium it's going to be interesting. So many "balans" ships. Missouri, Kron, Musashi, the list goes on. But at least there won't be CVs.

Yugumo with TRB in place of smoke for me. It's not a very good ship, but I'm better at it than most of the T9 ones I have, and it has the advantage that nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition it to have a volley of 16 torps coming at them, so the surprise factor is there. I have Musashi as well, and it makes much more money, but it's not as exciting as trying to survive in an underpowered DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×