You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
C_D

Full Speed Ahead

5 comments in this topic

[187]
Members
1,628 posts
11,704 battles

Would a way to set an exact speed be beneficial in battles aside from the basic full/half/1/4 etc....a way to set speed at at a specific, like 20 knot rate, to perhaps allow for your fleet to coalesce then proceed while all being at the same speed? Maybe this is dumb but for a fleet that wants to travel together in battle I think it may be nice to be able to set speed at a certain level that will allow all ships to set the same speed because the way it stands now my full speed in a tier 8 BB is going to be different than a tier 10 DD going at full speed.

Just a thought...?

• Cool 1

Members
1,872 posts

I guess the only reason to be able to select an exact speed would be so a group of ships could maintain a formation...

But herding cats is easier. Much easier. The cats listen better than people do.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[187]
Members
1,628 posts
11,704 battles
5 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I guess the only reason to be able to select an exact speed would be so a group of ships could maintain a formation...

But herding cats is easier. Much easier. The cats listen better than people do.

Not really expecting to use it in Randoms but fleet engagements.

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

Yes that would be a great help. It would help DDs and CL/CAs maintain a position inside the range circle of the BBs and also for CVs to maintain a position with the DDs, CL/CAs and BBs between them and the enemy ships.

• Cool 1