Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
icyplanetnhc

Inaccurate AA information in the official wiki

8 comments in this topic

Members
385 posts
2,475 battles

It appears that the official game wiki is still using the AA system from before patch 0.8.0 and does not reflect the current AA values found in-game. Nor does it have sector information. Does the current wiki not support the revamped AA system yet? It makes precise AA comparisons especially between ships of different types (i.e. a destroyer and a battleship) difficult.

Edited by icyplanetnhc

Members
385 posts
2,475 battles
3 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I guess the wiki staff don't want to spend time updating the site with the mechanics changing so often.  You can try the tool fitter found on this site.  Hover over the nation you want, then a dropdown will appear for ship type, then the ship.

https://wowsft.com/ship?lang=en

Interesting resource, thank you.

Actually, now I remember that I have a gamemodels3d account. Regardless, it would be nice if the staff can actually update the wiki.

Members
1,092 posts
16 minutes ago, icyplanetnhc said:

It appears that the official game wiki is still using the AA system from before patch 0.8.0 and does not reflect the current AA values found in-game. Nor does it have sector information. Does the current wiki not support the revamped AA system yet? It makes precise AA comparisons especially between ships of different types (i.e. a destroyer and a battleship) difficult.

wiki staff don't care to update because WG don't CARE

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

and it will continue to have that out of date info until they get the CV rework AA balanced or in other words FOREVER.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,968 posts
14,930 battles

They change that ever single patch, is a waste of resources update the wiki atm.

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,083 posts
7,978 battles
3 hours ago, Slimeball91 said:

I guess the wiki staff don't want to spend time updating the site with the mechanics changing so often.

3 hours ago, Nikolay_Kuznetsov_ said:

wiki staff don't care to update because WG don't CARE

Heyo, updating those stat charts on the right of the page as well as the module tabs with their research cost is all up to WG in StP. The Wiki team does not have the tools to update it.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,217 battles

Wiki is FULL of inaccurate info.  There's really no point in even mentioning it;  they don't care it's wrong. 

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this