You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheTankBall

To The Ppl The Say There Isnt Cheaters In This Game...

29 comments in this topic

Members
63 posts
616 battles

watch these replays. to where im going hit all the time and get ALOT of HP take out of me and also 1 hited in the last save. this what i have to say to the ppl that think there isnt cheaters in this game when there is. last night i was doing fine, losing mot matchs but want geting ended this fast or 1 hited like in the last replay. 

20190806_201620_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_41_Conquest.wowsreplay

20190806_203012_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_52_Britain.wowsreplay

20190806_204421_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

Edited by TheTankBall
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 4

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,643 posts

I watched your first replay and it didn't take me too long to see your problem. Don't sail broadside to multiple BBs!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles

You've gone up the tiers too fast and need to learn the mechanics is all.

I made the same mistake rushing up the Russian CA line. Also buying the Tirpitz a long time ago when it first rolled out before I even had played any BBs... :Smile_facepalm:

Members
5,263 posts
9,960 battles

320 battles - you have barely scratched the surface of the mechanics and what to do or not to do but others have to be cheating?  Ummmmmm ooook.  The only good cheating to do would force the cheater to hack the server since all of the important parts of the game there there and not client side - specifically to make it as hard as possible to 'cheat'.  Problem with the replays is that - they show you need to learn more about the mechanics of the game.  Watch some videos on how to aim and what to do and not to do.

Edited by CylonRed

[KNCOL]
Members
191 posts
5,791 battles

Alright alright, I'll come clean. It was me!

Sorry but I just couldn't stand the sight of you any longer, @TheTankBall, especially after what you did last night. You know what I'm talking about. That was no way to treat her and I just had to find some way to exact my revenge on you.

So I called up my buddies who know some great Russian hackers and we got to work. We snuck into your house and edited your game files. We made it so that all of your ships have a glitched health pool of only 1 hp.

Now, for the rest of your days, if even a mosquito decides to piss on your ship, it will explode in a terrifying blaze and sink to the bottom of the ocean. I hope you've learned your lesson, jerk!

• Funny 8

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@TheTankBall Hey guys use the report post button in the upper right corner of every post. I did!

nonconstructive complaining accusing other of cheating rather than accepting the fact of his poor play.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1

Members
3,679 posts
8,104 battles
17 minutes ago, TheTankBall said:

Hello and welcome to World of Warships forums.

First, allow me to express my admiration. Reaching tier 7 with only 300 battles is very very impressive. But it is likely that nobody cheated, you were just caught in crossfires and easily taken advantage of with your poor positioning.

Nagato is quite a fragile battleship, with thin 25mm auxillary plating for bow, stern, hull and deck, every large caliber AP shell that touches you is bound to deal substantial damage, You citadel is also relatively exposed and can be reliably exploited should you present a flat broadside.

Your strongsuit is your accurate artillery that retains good penetration over distance, try to refrain from your intuitive frontal assault and try to make the tankier teammates take the blunt, it will suit you well.

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Come on man the guy's new show him some hospitality

• Cool 2

[HC]
Beta Testers
3,046 posts
12,726 battles

Learn how to shoot, learn how to angle, learn how to read the mini-map.

Members
63 posts
616 battles
19 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I watched your first replay and it didn't take me too long to see your problem. Don't sail broadside to multiple BBs!

how do u get replays to work? i did what u should to get them to play but the game NEVER load pass "login in"

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@The_first_harbinger I give no quarter to those claiming others to be cheating rather than correct their obviously poor play.

They should ask for advice not accuse others.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,643 posts
Just now, TheTankBall said:

how do u get replays to work? i did what u should to get them to play but the game NEVER load pass "login in"

Download them to your Desktop and double click on them. Sometimes there are permissions issues but generally not with the Desktop.

Members
63 posts
616 battles
12 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@TheTankBall Hey guys use the report post button in the upper right corner of every post. I did!

nonconstructive complaining accusing other of cheating rather than accepting the fact of his poor play.

ppl like u r what give gaming communties back names. most r telling me what i did wrong and what i should do next time to stupid the [edited] one hits. plus like i said in the last post. if i get a forum bann i'll just make other acc in 30sec and be back posting stuff 

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3

[O_O]
Members
6,444 posts
15,347 battles
4 minutes ago, TheTankBall said:

ppl like u r what give gaming communties back names. most r telling me what i did wrong and what i should do next time to stupid the [edited] one hits. plus like i said in the last post. if i get a forum bann i'll just make other acc in 30sec and be back posting stuff 

I was going to watch the replays.  Then I read this.

Pfffft.  Why waste my time.  :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 2

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,441 battles

@TheTankBall make all the accounts you want since you have to start over from scratch every time you do just to complain.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,063 posts
23,842 battles
38 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[LEGIT]
Members
2,334 posts
31,787 battles
21 minutes ago, TheTankBall said:

But methinks we'll be able to guess it's you, given your unique style.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,782 posts
4,631 battles
53 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Nah.  He did the right thing in posting replays and asking for help in nailing down the problem.   He just hasn't identified the problem yet.

Pogo Possum:  "We has met the enemy and it is us."

The same cannot be said for Post #12.

Edited by iDuckman

[WORX]
Members
10,648 posts
18,555 battles

They're client side Aim assist cheats in the game. HOWEVER,

I can't tell for sure based on the rookie mistakes others have pointed out.

Based on the video evidence. This is an issue of rookie errors as the leading cause of your claims, rather then, client side assist cheats. 

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,782 posts
4,631 battles
33 minutes ago, TheTankBall said:

With your .. err .. unique spelling and grammar, we'd know who it is right off. 

Learn how to play, scrub, and stop blaming everyone else.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,782 posts
4,631 battles
41 minutes ago, TheTankBall said:

You have to associate the .wowsreplay file extension with the game executable, probably WorldofWarships.exe in your Games folder.  Then when you double-click on the replay file, the game will open and run it.  If you're getting the log-in screen, you're not doing it right.

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles
1 hour ago, TheTankBall said:

watch these replays. to where im going hit all the time and get ALOT of HP take out of me and also 1 hited in the last save. this what i have to say to the ppl that think there isnt cheaters in this game when there is. last night i was doing fine, losing mot matchs but want geting ended this fast or 1 hited like in the last replay. 

20190806_201620_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_41_Conquest.wowsreplay

20190806_203012_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_52_Britain.wowsreplay

20190806_204421_PJSB010-Nagato-1944_20_NE_two_brothers.wowsreplay

You are so utterly inexperienced in this game, it's hard to know where to begin.

First of all, that you're playing Tier VII after only 300 matches is not a good thing.  You're facing many other players who are vastly more experienced than you as a player, have fully kitted ships that they may have played hundreds of times individually, and are using very high skill point captains, up to and including 19 point captains.  Moving up the ranks quickly in this game is not a sign of success.  You put yourself in a position where you stand no chance at all.

Second, you are only further defeating yourself thinking that others are cheating by handing you the unrelenting beat-downs you no doubt receive regularly.  No, kiddo.  No one is cheating.  It's just that others have been playing long enough to know what they're doing, while you don't.  Sorry to put it that way but it's genuine and there is no way to sugar-coat it.  Accept it, and learn from it like everyone else has.

Members
6,858 posts
15,350 battles
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I'm glad you know all the rules of the forum!! What is your off the cuff opinion on rule 2.8? Seeing as you are an expert, it would be nice to get an experts opinion.