Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Trying to Grind Out Those Credits?

5 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,592 posts

Are you shy of economic flags? Well, brush off your old Event Premiums and take them out for a spin. I haven't taken the Spee out for ages but it might just be my "go to" ship for the German grind.

image.thumb.png.4842a9c14e6d4a6fb58735ceaca6f4d2.png

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

That sonar is scary. I didn't realize how wide the range was until I tried sneaking up on one with a T-22 DD. I could not get out of its range.

[KWF]
Members
4,358 posts
6,405 battles

Another thing I would recommend people is to look if they got the North Cape collection completed. The rewards for subcollections is a day of premium; you can basically pick and choose after a while just by the duplicates. 

Need a premium time boost in a pinch? Complete a subcollection with duplicates and grab a day of premium.

Edited by warheart1992

[SALVO]
Members
24,764 posts
25,791 battles
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Are you shy of economic flags? Well, brush off your old Event Premiums and take them out for a spin. I haven't taken the Spee out for ages but it might just be my "go to" ship for the German grind.

Snarg, I'll make it even simpler.  Two words.

Premium ships.

Better yet, high tier premium ships.

And better still, high tier premium ships while using the Zulu and Wyvern flags.

Last night, I ran by Bayard, and had a surprisingly great game in a win.  (Surprising because I didn't feel that I'd had such an outstanding game that it was worth a bit over 2.3k base XP, but what the heck.)  And I earned over 1.2M credits.  

If you're trying to get through the credit grind as fast as possible, it's best to run high tier premium ships (with credit signal flags if you have them).  And preferably, premium ships that you usually play well in.  There's no point in playing a great premium ship that you don't play well.  Or at least, sure, you can play it, but I wouldn't waste the credit signal flags on that ship.  Save them for the ships you do play well in.

[WOLFG]
Members
9,542 posts
8,473 battles
5 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

image.thumb.png.4842a9c14e6d4a6fb58735ceaca6f4d2.png

If I decide to go through the credit grind, The KM line is on the list for just that reason.  Spee earns well even in coop.

Sign in to follow this