You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
stretch0069

French Destroyer containers question

53 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,432 posts
14,165 battles

I got one from the buy of a seven pack and then another from a directive crate. You will probably get the Jaguar eventually so be patient.

[--K--]
Members
1,344 posts
10,219 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I got one from the buy of a seven pack and then another from a directive crate. You will probably get the Jaguar eventually so be patient.

Finally got the tier 6 today in a random crate, haven’t bought any crates, so now I won’t.  Tier 6 is fine to grind up from.  

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,432 posts
14,165 battles
1 minute ago, BarneyStyle said:

Finally got the tier 6 today in a random crate, haven’t bought any crates, so now I won’t.  Tier 6 is fine to grind up from.  

Just remember that the French DD's really aren't. They are really small CL's that move around like...

[KWF]
Members
4,383 posts
6,405 battles

Got Jaguar today with the final Daily Shipment reward. 

In general every little bit helps, might be also good to keep an eye out for  the Twitch mission chain, you should be able to get some free containers from there too.

[--K--]
Members
1,344 posts
10,219 battles
6 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Just remember that the French DD's really aren't. They are really small CL's that move around like...

I have Le Terrible, well aware of what they aren’t...  what the aren’t are AA ships... smh.

[AK-47]
Members
280 posts
7,644 battles

I didn't purchase any premium container, the regular one already gives me the tier 5 and tier 6 missions.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,587 posts
15,730 battles

Not one single mission have I received out of the Viva La Exchange Credits and Le Flags crates.

It's okay, I already have the Aigle and it has smoke. To me taking the smoke away from a DD is like taking the venom out of a snake. What do you have left? A belt.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776
  • Funny 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,665 posts
27,212 battles
51 minutes ago, Beauregard23 said:

0-19 for me.  you'd think they'd at least give out the t5 reasonably easy. 

Same for me....Zip....

[BUNNY]
Members
69 posts
5,387 battles
24 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Not one single mission have I received out of the Viva La Exchange Credits and Le Flags crates.

It's okay, I already have the Aigle and it has smoke. To me taking the smoke away from a DD is like taking the venom out of a snake. What do you have left? A belt.

While most people are afraid of snakes due to their fear of snake venom, the reality is that about 85% of snake species are nonvenomous. Unlike venomous snakes, they sometimes eat their prey alive, or kill it by constricting. Even in the snakes that are venomous, the venom of many is too weak to have any effect on humans.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,587 posts
15,730 battles
1 minute ago, Ravtec235 said:

While most people are afraid of snakes due to their fear of snake venom, the reality is that about 85% of snake species are nonvenomous. Unlike venomous snakes, they sometimes eat their prey alive, or kill it by constricting. Even in the snakes that are venomous, the venom of many is too weak to have any effect on humans.

Not for sure the exact ratio. The venomous snakes where I live are rattlers, copperheads, and water moccasins. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

at least t7 plays like  DD without smoke.   it does take bit of skill, but i've done alright so far.    upto about 70k xp  won't take much to get to t8  .  opened 7 more today, but no luck 

Edited by centarina

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Be patient would be good advice if 4 of the 3rd set of directives need a premium or a T7, 8 or 9 French DD excluding the Le Terrible.

I do believe players have a legitimate complaint over the French DD event.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,432 posts
14,165 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

Be patient would be good advice if 4 of the 3rd set of directives need a premium or a T7, 8 or 9 French DD excluding the Le Terrible.

I do believe players have a legitimate complaint over the French DD event.

That is the usual bonus directive for those who have bought the premium ships already. They are not necessary for completion.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts
3 hours ago, Beauregard23 said:

0-19 for me.  you'd think they'd at least give out the t5 reasonably easy. 

would think so ... opened bunch free crates and nada

[GROVR]
Members
128 posts

2 more tonight. no drop. it is irritating that i can't participate in the destroyer missions. this does not make me want to play this game. :(

Members
1,872 posts

I got the T5, T6, and T7 DD's all in average French containers awarded to me just by playing the game without buying any at all.

I'm not sure how many containers it was..  but... that's 3 dd's since the launch of the event...