Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Soggytacoos

Kremlin is stupid strong.

12 comments in this topic

[ROTAS]
Members
27 posts
2,432 battles

The thing has yamato size guns, the deck armor is retarded,  Has more hp than GK, more maneuverable than yamato, and has Montana accuracy? now how does this seem fair to anyone? The thing seriously needs a nerf, because right now it is completely overpowered. I can not say how many times i have nearly one shot by a kremlin, in any of my ships. So lets make a montana accurate, GK hp and deck armor, yamato guns, and more speed than yamato a thing. Great idea. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[-BRS-]
Members
1,335 posts
8,944 battles
25 minutes ago, Soggytacoos said:

The thing has yamato size guns, the deck armor is retarded,  Has more hp than GK, more maneuverable than yamato, and has Montana accuracy? now how does this seem fair to anyone? The thing seriously needs a nerf, because right now it is completely overpowered. I can not say how many times i have nearly one shot by a kremlin, in any of my ships. So lets make a montana accurate, GK hp and deck armor, yamato guns, and more speed than yamato a thing. Great idea. 

It can also be citadeled by khab...

Members
293 posts

the entire line is stupid, made for stupid people and made by very, very stupid people; complete idiots actually.

as DD or CA you are completely powerless as the russian BBs have hardly any weakness those ship classes can explode. As an example - one of the countless - I got too close to a Vladivostok (still 14-15 km  away)  in my New Orleans,  and even though I  was completely angled away and also showed my bow,  he still killed me with 1 alpha strike (still had full HP). Not the player was that skill full;  his/her stats had 3500 games, 43 % win rate and 850 PR. 

so .. made for idiots by idiots. that is - as I said in another thread - that I am on my way out.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Members
91 posts
7,092 battles

Kremlin only has 457s. Yammy has 460s. The difference is 0.1inches but that difference is enough for one to not be able to bow pen 32mm armor and the other is able to. In addition the dispersion is heavily affect by RNG. You will have 20km salvos that make legendary yammy jealous and you’ll have point blank shots that paint around the target. Kremlin is completely balanced. 

Edited by _CPR
  • Cool 1

Members
126 posts
873 battles

I was in my shokaku and bombed a t6 BB, what happened? ALL THE BOMBS (T8) BOUNCED, and i was like omg based glorious soviet edited navy

Do you think was pure coincidence they released the soviet BB line at the highest point of the cv rage?

[PQUOD]
Members
2,148 posts
9,782 battles

Of course, and? It's just missing smoke, torpedos, radar, hydro, speed boost, and reload booster, and ability to double as a CV.. Then it would be perfect! :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

[ROTAS]
Members
27 posts
2,432 battles
4 hours ago, _CPR said:

Kremlin only has 457s. Yammy has 460s. The difference is 0.1inches but that difference is enough for one to not be able to bow pen 32mm armor and the other is able to. In addition the dispersion is heavily affect by RNG. You will have 20km salvos that make legendary yammy jealous and you’ll have point blank shots that paint around the target. Kremlin is completely balanced. 

No kremlin is not balanced what so ever, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Stop.

[WOLF3]
Members
20,267 posts
18,582 battles
On 8/5/2019 at 2:37 PM, Toxic_Potato said:

HE spam works extremely well.  Just cook’m.

It's funny because many BB drivers forget they have HE shells that would easily penetrate a mere 60mm deck armor.

380mm / 6 = 63.33 or 63mm

A regular 'ol 380mm HE shell requires 63mm of armor to defeat it.

There's also a line of BBs that simply don't care about that 60mm armor.  Royal Navy Battleships.  Most predominantly, 419mm Conqueror doesn't give a f---k about your armor :Smile_trollface:  BB HE will easily pen that 60mm, but RN BBs have an additional characteristic that their HE shells have higher damage values.

In addition, in a BB vs BB situation, there's the classic Montana vs bow on Yamato.  Yamato has quite a bit of advantage because bow on, she can tank Montana's AP.  Hell, Yamato can be defensively played like that and her 460mm AP can still Overmatch Montana.  But a decent Montana player will not keep to playing that "AP into a prepared Yamato's face" game.  They'll switch to HE.  406mm HE x12 into anyone's face, regardless of their armor, they're going to feel that.

Kremlin is the same way.  People talk like we haven't had BBs that are extremely tough while bow on before.  We had counters to them and there are counters even for a bow on / angled Kremlin.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,521 posts
4,250 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 7:27 AM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

It's funny because many BB drivers forget they have HE shells that would easily penetrate a mere 60mm deck armor.

ran into an Alabama last night that started shooting HE at me in my Kremlin while kiting. It wasn't the worst thing to happen (considering I had been set on fire a lot early in the match and just let them burn instead of putting them out, I used up all my heals but had plenty of DCPs left.) He did more meaningful damage to me than a Zao firing nothing but HE, a Chappy firing nothing but HE, and a Yamato trying to chip away at me with AP while I was angling/bow on. 

That match cracked me up, both the Chappy and Zao were trying to wander in as close as they could get without getting detected, and wouldn't shoot at me until I fired at someone who happened to be spotted. it was a weird cat and mouse game while a DM and I held down an entire flank against like 4-5 ships, him radaring here and there to keep tabs on a shimmy that tried really REALLY hard to kill me with torps. I'd see a Yamato, fire at him, the Chappy and the Zao would try to torch me (FP skill ftw) once they knew I was reloading, Alabama hid behind an island contesting the cap, until the chappy died, and the Zao and Yamato started kiting, Zao tried to help his teams failing flank (since me and the DM were doing so well, all but 2-3 players on our team zerged the other flank,) Yamato tried to ambush but was sailing broadside and I essentially punished him for it, and the Alabama started moving away, kiting. He chipped me down enough that the Shima, after missing a whole bunch of torpedoes, finally started shooting at me, and got the final fire that killed me no less than 4-5 seconds before my DCP came off cooldown. (But not before doing like 225k damage)

TL;DR, an Alabama did more to me with HE than any other ship in the match, he was a smart guy. 

That said, I have an aside that I don't want to post in its own thread. 

Does any other Russian BB player (especially the Kremlin guys) completely wreck face if they are the only Kremlin in the match, but if theres one or two on the enemy team you're just garbage? or just me?

Sign in to follow this