Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
You13

Legendary admirals for diffferent nations

10 comments in this topic

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
113 posts
10,976 battles

Why Germany, France and British doesn't get a legendary captain?

Above all why Germany can NOT mount a second flag on ships? I see a pole at the back of each ship why we cant mount a flag on it?

If one day Germans get a captain its point should concentrate on secondary builds

Thanks

Edited by You13
spelling

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,371 posts
20,047 battles

I agree German should get a second flag option and the pole in the back of the ship is for running the ensign while at anchor infact most ships actually stowed that flagpole while at sea

Edited by silverdahc
  • Cool 1

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
1,155 posts
11,024 battles
7 minutes ago, You13 said:

Why Germany, France and British doesn't get a legendary captain?

but.... all three of these nations have unique captains... and better yet. available for gold (good old P2W) in the armory. I think the only thing that sets apart "legendary" from "unique" is a historical reference. both legendary and unique have the captain skill tweaks. 

[YOU]
[YOU]
Members
113 posts
10,976 battles

Yes i know about the unique ones, Legendary Admirals get special bonuses, Like Yamato , and Helsay.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,664 posts
14,756 battles

Ah, Hans von Jutland, named for the British term for that battle based on the Danish province.

Hans von Skaggerak, after the German name for the Battle of Jutland would be slightly more sensible!

• Cool 2

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,410 posts
15,856 battles

We will likely get a legendary German commander with the German Sub line.

[HMKZ]
[HMKZ]
Members
57 posts
4 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Since we have no had a German related event recently we have not had opportunity to make this available.

There was an excellent opportunity for the Scuttling at Scapa Flow, 21st of June, was just a flag though (ironically, considering I can't mount 2 on my German ships and would really like to :P).

Members
310 posts
6,845 battles
23 hours ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo!

We have interest in eventually releasing Legendary Captains for other nations. Recently we've added a RU Captain, and a FR Captain coming in update 8.7 (Want more details? Check out the Dev Bulletin)

8120ae32-b3ca-11e9-99ae-d89d6715223c_120

These Captains can take time to develop and Balance, and usually coincide with a line release. Hopefully we will have more of these in the future. There are a few Unique Commanders available in the Armory that have enhanced skills (however not considered legendary) such as:

FranzvonJutland.png Franz Von Jutland
Handyman replaces Jack of All Trades, reduces cooldown on all consumables by -10% (normally -5%)
Improved Vigilance replaces Vigilance, and increases the detection range of enemy torpedoes by +35% (normally +25%).

CharlesHenriHonore.png Chalres-Henri Honore

Adrenaline Surge replaces Adrenaline Rush, and reduces the reload time of all types of armament by -0.25% for each 1% of HP lost. (normally -0.2%)
Master Marskman replaces Expert Marksman, and improves turret rotation speed by +3.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm and +1.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber above 139 mm (normally +2.5and +0.7, respectively).

Seagal.png George Doe

Master Marksman replaces Expert Marksman, and improves turret rotation speed by +3.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm and 1.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber above 139 mm (normally +2.5 and 0.7, respectively).
Rapid Loader replaces Expert Loader, and reduces reload time when switching shell types by -75%(normally -50%).

BertDunkirk.png Bert DunKirk

Handyman replaces Jack of All Trades, and reduces cooldown on all consumables by -10%(normally -5%).
Smoke Screen Master replaces Smoke Screen Expert, and increases radius of smoke screens by +30% (normally +20%).
Master Marksman replaces Expert Marksman, and improves turret rotation speed by +3.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber of up to 139 mm and +1.0 deg/s for guns with a caliber above 139 mm (normally +2.5and +0.7, respectively).

(There are even more listed on the Wiki)

In regards to the German additional Flag, double flags has been a more recent offering (only been available for maybe a year or so) and once again has typically been tied into a line release or collection event. Since we have no had a German related event recently we have not had opportunity to make this available.

Thank you for your questions.

Fem, 

When will the legendary Commanders (William S. Sims and Willis A. Lee) that were added to console, be added to the online Game (Windows, Apple etc.) ?? I would really enjoy purchasing those commanders with dubloons and adding them to my ships.

Edited by Ben_CA68

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,142 battles
On 8/6/2019 at 12:57 PM, Ben_CA68 said:

When will the legendary Commanders (William S. Sims and Willis A. Lee) that were added to console, be added to the online Game (Windows, Apple etc.) ?? I would really enjoy purchasing those commanders with dubloons and adding them to my ships.

Console and PC development while based around the same gameplay mechanics, follows quite different routes.

Furthermore, the first announcement of new content coming to the game can be found on the Dev Blogs, unfortunately I cannot provide insiders into what new content is coming next.

Fem, 

Sign in to follow this