You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dogget

Let me in. Let me in!

5 comments in this topic

[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,921 battles

I tried to get on the game from a different computer, and was going thru the steps to identify myself.  But after saying I was Dogget and giving my email, it asked for (I think) my "user ID" or something.

Does anyone know IF and WHAT that is?

I can get thru things on this phone (like here) but can't play on a phone.  But somehow WOWS knows me here.  

I sent in a ticket, but...?

Can anyone help?  Im on the way to that computer now (25 mins).

Thanks.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,705 battles

In game name.

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,256 posts
16,142 battles

Heyo Captain,

If you are trying to play on a phone for World of Warships Blitz, that will be a separate account than your World of Warships PC account. The games are not cross-compatible. 

The only information you will need to sign in on any computer for World of Warships PC is your Email and your Password.

Fem, 

Members
33 posts
7,016 battles

When I travel and bring my computer with me to play it will send me an email letting me know the login is being dome somewhere different than my house but other than getting an email I do believe it let’s me play .......iirc. 😐

[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,921 battles
On 8/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captain,

If you are trying to play on a phone for World of Warships Blitz, that will be a separate account than your World of Warships PC account. The games are not cross-compatible. 

The only information you will need to sign in on any computer for World of Warships PC is your Email and your Password.

Fem, 

Have it now.  Thank you.