Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SeaRaptor

First Look: Tier VI Italian Cruiser Trento

3 comments in this topic

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,671 posts
12,382 battles

Tier VI's Trento is where the Italian cruiser line in transitions from light cruisers to heavy ones, as Trento moves up to 203mm barrels for her main armament.  

[UFFA]
Members
2,103 posts
75 battles

Well I should hope the torpedo tubes are worth the sacrifice of 2 100/47 twin mounts. If anything in my extremely biased opinion WG has been rather reserved with the AA outfit and tacking on torpedo tubes to what appear to be secondary line ships doesn't really make sense. 

Edit: Also if I understand how the game handles things in regards to ballistics the use of the HE weight would make the SAP shell ever so much more floaty at long distances.

From what I see in gm3d the 203/50 ironically mixes up the reduced velocity with the original AP shell weight. So maybe I should just stay quiet. 

Edited by Sparviero

[-K-]
-Members-, WoWS Community Contributors
2,671 posts
12,382 battles
1 hour ago, Sparviero said:

Well I should hope the torpedo tubes are worth the sacrifice of 2 100/47 twin mounts. If anything in my extremely biased opinion WG has been rather reserved with the AA outfit and tacking on torpedo tubes to what appear to be secondary line ships doesn't really make sense. 

Edit: Also if I understand how the game handles things in regards to ballistics the use of the HE weight would make the SAP shell ever so much more floaty at long distances.

From what I see in gm3d the 203/50 ironically mixes up the reduced velocity with the original AP shell weight. So maybe I should just stay quiet. 

As far as I'm concerned, let them do whatever they want with the shell velocities. =)

Sign in to follow this