You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theBRUCENATER

Fix the Autopilot Now People

3 comments in this topic

[TF16]
Members
7 posts
6,643 battles

Had a game where I literally clicked two tiles away from my starting place. NO CHANGES AFTER THAT, I end up in B somehow with the autopilot marker still listed way back. Has this happened to anyone else? This autopilot is in such a stupid state atm I may as well just sit still ffs. FIX IT NOW

• Boring 1

Members
671 posts
2,685 battles
2 hours ago, theBRUCENATER said:

Had a game where I literally clicked two tiles away from my starting place. NO CHANGES AFTER THAT, I end up in B somehow with the autopilot marker still listed way back. Has this happened to anyone else? This autopilot is in such a stupid state atm I may as well just sit still ffs. FIX IT NOW

Plenty lately. Yesterday my CVs turned around in place with a straight line and stopped moving, one match where somehow it went in the literal opposite direction of what I said and one where it veered straight into an island outside of its course. Its absurdly bad and annoying. 3 of 5 CV games had autopilot break hard before the game really got started, so I stopped playing CVs after I got too annoyed.

Edited by Tanuvein

[WOLFC]
Members
2,860 posts
2 hours ago, theBRUCENATER said:

... Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Autopilot doesn't work in the latest release, period.  My ship ignores even the simplest setting.  I just stopped trying to use it until it's fixed.