You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Wait WHAT!

15 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,083 posts

Maybe I misheard or perhaps he misspoke...............But it sounded like said Atago has Deepwater torps?!?!?!:Smile_unsure::Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,083 posts
1 minute ago, Swift_Scythe said:

No he was talking the assashio has deep water torps and thus Atago is safe from them. 

Thanks from what I knew the only cruiser to get deepwater torps was Irian and I was going what the :etc_swear:!

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,612 posts
14,665 battles

Yes, currently the only cruiser with DWT is Irian.

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

The crazy thing I learned from that video is that there used to be a cruiser that could launch 20 torpedos from each side. :cap_fainting:

[BNKR]
Members
1,625 posts
2,516 battles
1 hour ago, shadowsrmine said:

Thanks from what I knew the only cruiser to get deepwater torps was Irian and I was going what the :etc_swear:!

Irian's deep water torpedoes can hit anything but a destroyer. A little different than the Asashio variety. 

[CWM]
[CWM]
Members
609 posts
6,288 battles

Speaking of unique weapons and consumables. Remember when RU BBs were going to get radar that could only detect other BBs and CVs?

[SFBG]
Members
1,664 posts
9,580 battles
12 minutes ago, I_Potato_Ther4_I_Yam said:

The crazy thing I learned from that video is that there used to be a cruiser that could launch 20 torpedos from each side. :cap_fainting:

Kitakami...  *sigh*   The most OP torpedo cruiser team killer in the game.

• Funny 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,131 posts
4,088 battles
21 minutes ago, StrykerNC said:

WG should really bring it back in it’s own game mode as an event. Think torpedo beat but with kitakami and fast reloads. Could the server even handle that many torps?:cap_haloween:

Members
1,059 posts
6,189 battles
26 minutes ago, StrykerNC said:

Zaos 20 x 12km x 24k damage fish arent kitakami level... but she has her moments.

[NAUTY]
Members
615 posts
10,529 battles
35 minutes ago, StrykerNC said:

Yah it wasn't op just dumb p..... 

Far more of a tk'r.... It really had no redeaming qualities aside from trolling your own team.... 

[POP]
Members
1,573 posts
22,607 battles
2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

WG should really bring it back in it’s own game mode as an event. Think torpedo beat but with kitakami and fast reloads. Could the server even handle that many torps?:cap_haloween:

They should just bring it back for randoms period. With the recent addition of commanders with overly strong skills and their ideas for the original idea of NTC and the constant changes to CV/AA, I do not think they have an issue with random matches becoming a madhouse. Just bring her out and lets get this party started.

[NAUTY]
Members
615 posts
10,529 battles
1 minute ago, Alabamastan said:

They should just bring it back for randoms period. With the recent addition of commanders with overly strong skills and their ideas for the original idea of NTC and the constant changes to CV/AA, I do not think they have an issue with random matches becoming a madhouse. Just bring her out and lets get this party started.

Absolutely.... I'm all for throwing as many wrenches into the game as possible... Keep things unpredictable and fresh... 

channel attack.... Who's in? 

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
4,933 battles

I was more amused that Jingles forgot Atago's reload and stealth. :Smile_veryhappy: