Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11C4O

COOP CV complaint thread

13 comments in this topic

Members
438 posts
202 battles

Been knocking off tokens and coal in COOP. The Bot CV's after there first group of planes get murdered then only send one plane at a time. Can they maybe up that a little? Otherwise what's the point of even bothering to have CV's in COOP? 

• Boring 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,567 posts
32 minutes ago, IronMike11C4O said:

Been knocking off tokens and coal in COOP. The Bot CV's after there first group of planes get murdered then only send one plane at a time. Can they maybe up that a little? Otherwise what's the point of even bothering to have CV's in COOP? 

They do send more than one group as far as I know.  They are just really bad at CVing and AA is a monster right now.  They pile in head first right away into the full team's AA, so they get deplaned very fast.

• Cool 1

Members
438 posts
202 battles
21 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

It's easy xp and credits until they rebalance them a bit more.

I know but right now it'd be more XP if they would send more than one single plane in a strike. It just seems silly.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,729 posts
6,987 battles

now i have seen everything.

people complaining about CVs in co-op.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[--K--]
Supertester
1,226 posts
11,168 battles

I'd rather not have the pro bot powered cv personally. I'll take my easy plane kills and free damage if game doesn't get mercy ruled. 

Edited by GandalfTehGray

[PVE]
Members
1,443 posts
39,329 battles

I like having the CVs back in coop.

The planes do need a buff. I am getting plane kills with the Shinonome.  

• Funny 1

[SIMP]
Members
1,522 posts

Its because AA is sooooooooooooo overpowered right now.

I mean seriously, my DD (Fletcher) absolutely murdered 3 flights of planes from a Lexington that came near me. And that was WITHOUT defensive fire. They didn't get a single shot off at me before they died and I was ALONE.

Granted the Fletcher has good AA, but to be able to simply ignore plane attacks from a carrier only one tier lower is ridiculous. 

AA needs fixing, not the bots.

Edited by capncrunch21
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
13,268 posts
18 minutes ago, IronMike11C4O said:

I know but right now it'd be more XP if they would send more than one single plane in a strike. It just seems silly.

That's only after their full squadrons have been depleted. Which since most coops are short it doesnt matter much tbh.

Members
670 posts
17,896 battles

CV has tooooooo much power....

CV has no power..........................................................................

What's it gonna be?....

[GWG]
Members
6,962 posts
13,503 battles
1 hour ago, cecill611 said:

I like having the CVs back in coop.

The planes do need a buff. I am getting plane kills with the Shinonome.  

Shinonome was actually detonated by a lucky Dutch aircraft bomb hit 10 days into the war.  All were killed..   Call it Karma.

As with the old CV days, the planes go straight to the nearest DD and spot it.

I've been running all my ships through Co-Op.   I don't think those planes have bothered me at all.

NOW you get to see how bad the bots have been shredding our planes for the last few months.  It's not as fun as it was.

Edited by AVR_Project

Members
9,159 posts
11,174 battles

I personally took out a bot CVs flight groups with Harekaze the other day. The rest of my team had 6 plane kills. I lol'd the entire time. Pls WG, do not make bot Cvs great again. :3

• Funny 1

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,176 posts
9,512 battles

The bot CVs needs to be programmed where if the squad they have in reserve is at less than half strength then they should cycle through the squad and use one that is more than half strength until there is nothing else to use but those weakened squads.

• Cool 3

Sign in to follow this