Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Halogenic

Game gets stuck in zoomed in mode-EDIT: it was a one-off. apologies.

2 comments in this topic

[CARN]
Members
1 post
1,738 battles

Hi, couldn't find a way to post this in bugs section. 

I was just playing a game and my view was stuck zoomed in.  The game was still registering mouse clicks and directional buttons, but the zoom function stayed zoomed in and the picture froze so that I could not see what was happening.  I could still fire my guns, speed up, slow down, turn and use consumables, but my mini map was frozen as was my view.  I tried switching to different programs on my desktop computer and then back to WoWs, but no change.  Neither shift button worked to come out of zoom, but they worked just fine in other windows applications.

Apparently this was a one time thing.  Just finished a game with no errors.  My apologies for posting this in the wrong thread and not being more thorough making sure it was a repeatable bug.

Edited by Halogenic
Mistake

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
5 hours ago, Halogenic said:

Hi, couldn't find a way to post this in bugs section. 

I was just playing a game and my view was stuck zoomed in.  The game was still registering mouse clicks and directional buttons, but the zoom function stayed zoomed in and the picture froze so that I could not see what was happening.  I could still fire my guns, speed up, slow down, turn and use consumables, but my mini map was frozen as was my view.  I tried switching to different programs on my desktop computer and then back to WoWs, but no change.  Neither shift button worked to come out of zoom, but they worked just fine in other windows applications.

Apparently this was a one time thing.  Just finished a game with no errors.  My apologies for posting this in the wrong thread and not being more thorough making sure it was a repeatable bug.

Thanks for posting it here anyway. If you see it in the future, or anybody else does, please post it here and we'll check the reasons together.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this