You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Steeler_Nation_USA

GOD DAMN THESE FRENCH DD'S SUCK.

27 comments in this topic

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles

Yes i am playing tier 7. Yes it sucks donkey [edited]. You telling me you would rather have any of these piles of craprather than a IJN/USN or UK destroyer.. wth are these [edited] thinking? [edited]

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[TNG]
Members
97 posts
11,924 battles

Would be nice if you at least made an attempt to see what mistakes you might have been making and try to improve on them. 

Haven't been lucky enough to get access to French DDs, but from what I heard they seem to play a hybrid of Russian DDs and something else, which is far different from your typical IJN/US DD line and therefore it's no surprise you appear to be shocked by it.

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
4 minutes ago, hyuuu said:

Would be nice if you at least made an attempt to see what mistakes you might have been making and try to improve on them. 

Haven't been lucky enough to get access to French DDs, but from what I heard they seem to play a hybrid of Russian DDs and something else, which is far different from your typical IJN/US DD line and therefore it's no surprise you appear to be shocked by it.

oh my god grow a pair. 

• Boring 2

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles
1 minute ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

oh my god grow a pair. 

lmbo how is that even a logical reply? Here's my reply:

Paint your hair blue!

• Funny 2

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
930 posts
10,176 battles
8 minutes ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

oh my god grow a pair. 

Wow, a Steelers fan reinforcing a negative stereotype by unnecessarily trying to emasculate someone...never saw that coming...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
1 minute ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Wow, a Steelers fan reinforcing a negative stereotype by unnecessarily trying to emasculate someone...never saw that coming...

lol. ok i tell you what go play the french dd's for a few days and come back and tell me what you think. If you actually play DD's and are good at it you would not comment. 

• Boring 1

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
11 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Also "Shannon" your avg tier is 6.2. Come back in a year. 

• Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

The problem is you are treating them like DD's which is the fast path back to the hanger. Think like you are driving a small CL, a small open water CL.

[PENND]
Members
355 posts
7,641 battles
6 minutes ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

lol. ok i tell you what go play the french dd's for a few days and come back and tell me what you think. If you actually play DD's and are good at it you would not comment. 

I am not a DD main and I absolutely love them. I got Le Terrible the moment she became available despite all the reviews saying she wasn't any good and I feel in love with her. French DDs require a whole new train of thought to excel in so it's no surprise many people don't like them. They aren't what many expect them to play like. Some will figure out how to use them and some won't. I'm one of those that it just clicks with me. I'd rather have engine boost and no smoke than have many short duration smokes and no engine boost.

• Boring 1

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles
3 minutes ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

Also "Shannon" your avg tier is 6.2. Come back in a year. 

I don't think someone with your stats should be shaming people for theirs.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
10 minutes ago, 10T0nHammer said:

I don't think someone with your stats should be shaming people for theirs.

So another dipshit with 6.6 avg tier padding [edited] stats with no french experience. [edited]. next. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

So another dipshit with 6.6 avg tier padding [edited] stats with no french experience. [edited]. next. 

You should hang out down here, you might actually learn to play :D

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
4,931 posts
8,010 battles

The line itself isn’t bad, but the tier VII is a bit of a dud. BrushWulf is right though, you have to play them like light cruisers, because most of the time they suck at doing “normal” DD things.

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
1 minute ago, SkaerKrow said:

The line itself isn’t bad, but the tier VII is a bit of a dud. BrushWulf is right though, you have to play them like light cruisers, because most of the time they suck at doing “normal” DD things.

Hey i tell it like it is. It is funny though when you look up some of the stats of these "experts" they either suck, never played the dd's or play below tier 7. I realize what WG is trying to sell you all. I am TELLING you it sucks compared to any IJN/USN or UK DD. Speed does jack crapwhen you can't cap and all you are is end game, fingers crossed. Or if you Clan like some of you that would work but very situational before you get blapped. 

• Boring 2

[MHG]
Members
229 posts
16,887 battles

Wow @hyuuu actually gave a good reply, trying to be helpful and you retorted back with something that not only wasn't related and made no sense, but also was uncalled for. How one would feel offended by such a constructive feedback is beyond me. And then you start stat-shaming. Brilliant! 

And in case you wanted to learn how to play the ship, there is a good thread by @Oldschool_Gaming_YT who seems to be averaging over 90k dmg.

But ofc u weren't here to learn so nvm

• Cool 1

[DTB]
Members
264 posts
21 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The problem is you are treating them like DD's which is the fast path back to the hanger. Think like you are driving a small CL, a small open water CL.

This.

I'm not calling them the small cruiser that I call the Russian DDs but they aren't the knife fighters of the USN nor the snipers of the IJN either.

2 minutes ago, Steeler_Nation_USA said:

Speed does jack crapwhen you can't cap and all you are is end game, fingers crossed.

Works fine - if you know how to use it.

[MEOW]
[MEOW]
Members
235 posts
3,977 battles
32 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

So, I zigzag around at top speed with non stop fire with my main guns near the edge of a cap?

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
13 minutes ago, OnociTsalk said:

Wow @hyuuu actually gave a good reply, trying to be helpful and you retorted back with something that not only wasn't related and made no sense, but also was uncalled for. How one would feel offended by such a constructive feedback is beyond me. And then you start stat-shaming. Brilliant! 

And in case you wanted to learn how to play the ship, there is a good thread by @Oldschool_Gaming_YT who seems to be averaging over 90k dmg.

But ofc u weren't here to learn so nvm

LOL and EXACTLY HOW many battles have you played in the new DD'S?

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
5 minutes ago, UraraShiraishi said:

So, I zigzag around at top speed with non stop fire with my main guns near the edge of a cap?

lol yeah that works at above tier 8. Is the RU troll police out in force now?

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MHG]
Members
229 posts
16,887 battles

LOL and EXACTLY HOW many battles have you played in the new DD'S?

None, which is why I am guiding you to where you can learn from people with actual experience and good one at that, but you are just a special king of troll

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
7 minutes ago, UraraShiraishi said:

Yeah pretty much, pretend that you are channeling Mohammad Ali doing his rope-a-dope.

Members
597 posts
7,318 battles
13 minutes ago, OnociTsalk said:

None, which is why I am guiding you to where you can learn from people with actual experience and good one at that, but you are just a special king of troll

LOL guiding me/directing me with NO EXPERIENCE. wth are you super dork or just stupid?? My main is DD's .. and it's above tier 6...

• Boring 1

[TDRB]
Members
5,142 posts
13,741 battles

This thread should be locked.

• Confused 1