You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dreadnotsdestoryer

Dreadnotdestoryer

13 comments in this topic

[LTN]
Members
7 posts

French Destroyer Tokens why is there not more stuff on offer like maybe Credits and battle flags I know that you receive them in the bundles but some players may not be able to make  the number of tokens needed to get them  there should some lower price offering.

• Boring 1

Members
9,159 posts
11,174 battles
Just now, thegamefilmguruman said:

1. Punctuation. 2. At the end of the event any unspent ones will be exchanged for credits.

To add to the above, your IGN shouldn't be the thread's title.

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles
9 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

3. Thread title summarizing what you are talking about. 

At least theyre consistent. This is the third thread titled that lol

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

I've lost count of what number we're up to now so I'm just going to go ahead and guess...

(12) Dreadnought

(13) destroyer

Members
4,237 posts
9,852 battles

Why do people sort of engage in stream-of-consciousness commentary and questions without punctuation as though its a sort of grammatical anarchism and finger at convention or just indulging their neuroses about typing shite and firing off at random hoping for a response but sort of hoping there is none with a palpable nihilism at work in their psyche as though nothing matters and they might as well be mouthing off about PONG on a Pong forum and signalling that they have reached some sort of PTSD limit and are about to explode well I really hope not for your sake and actually it feels good to feck punctuation and type a diatribe back at you Fair Seas mate.

• Funny 2

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,660 battles

Cool story bro

Spoiler

dreadnotsdestoryer

• Funny 1

Members
4,237 posts
9,852 battles
3 minutes ago, custer_14 said:

Fear God and Dread Nought

There I was in the Sudan, all my chaps down with the dengue fever. Used to lie awake listening to the damn drums... knew the fuzzie-wuzzies were massing for another dawn attack. And sure enough they came on, just as my man Jafur was finishing up my shave. I had to finally fend them off with a sharpened fragment of a Coronation Cup."

[CVLUL]
WoWS Community Contributors
3,422 posts
13,452 battles
12 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Why do people sort of engage in stream-of-consciousness commentary and questions without punctuation as though its a sort of grammatical anarchism and finger at convention or just indulging their neuroses about typing shite and firing off at random hoping for a response but sort of hoping there is none with a palpable nihilism at work in their psyche as though nothing matters and they might as well be mouthing off about PONG on a Pong forum and signalling that they have reached some sort of PTSD limit and are about to explode well I really hope not for your sake and actually it feels good to feck punctuation and type a diatribe back at you Fair Seas mate.

Public education based around passing standardized tests.

• Boring 1