You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Anij

NTC Random thoughts

9 comments in this topic

Members
509 posts
16,110 battles

HI

So were going to have a NTC. Nice.

I will NEVER EVER regrind a ship from Tier 1 to Tier 10.

I hope this is very clear WG.

PS-If you give the USS North Carolina- 16 inch main armor belt, 25 second reload 18 inch guns., super minimal dispersion, extra magnification, 30km range guns, radar, hydro, speed boost, super heal, 1 fire limit, AA boost, fighter boost, 8km detection range and 32knots standard...then I might regrind..oh yeah and 10 second rudder shift

I hope my insane request gives WG some idea how seriously NTC could unbalance the game. I think cosmetic changes are a sure go like special cammo or special damage control or repair party but beyond that I don't think this is a good idea..besides maybe you should fix your broken non-existent CV rework first!!!

Edited by Anij
  • Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
29,104 posts
8,332 battles
38 minutes ago, Anij said:

HI

So were going to have a NTC. Nice.

I will NEVER EVER regrind a ship from Tier 1 to Tier 10.

I hope this is very clear WG.

PS-If you give the USS North Carolina- 16 inch main armor belt, 25 second reload 18 inch guns., super minimal dispersion, extra magnification, 30km range guns, radar, hydro, speed boost, super heal, 1 fire limit, AA boost, fighter boost, 8km detection range and 32knots standard...then I might regrind..oh yeah and 10 second rudder shift

I hope my insane request gives WG some idea how seriously NTC could unbalance the game. I think cosmetic changes are a sure go like special cammo or special damage control or repair party but beyond that I don't think this is a good idea..besides maybe you should fix your broken non-existent CV rework first!!!

You do know that the earnable buffs are off the table, and now it's a reward ship for regrinding 3-4 lines, right?

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,426 posts
15,895 battles
12 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

You do know that the earnable buffs are off the table, and now it's a reward ship for regrinding 3-4 lines, right?

And that you lose nothing. 

[OO7]
Members
481 posts
27,258 battles

Why have people not figured it out yet...the only known rewards are gonna be the colbert and ohio. If you want them, then you'll regrind the lines. If you don't then don't participate. If you want them but don't wanna regrind the lines, then tough luck. You won't have to pay a dime if you do it right. 

• Cool 1

[WMD]
Members
1,621 posts
9,766 battles
2 minutes ago, eagle_lance said:

Why have people not figured it out yet...the only known rewards are gonna be the colbert and ohio. If you want them, then you'll regrind the lines. If you don't then don't participate. If you want them but don't wanna regrind the lines, then tough luck. You won't have to pay a dime if you do it right. 

Don't come on the forums being reasonable!!

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell us all WG is full of lies, and that this is the worst thing since Monday mornings....

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

True but the other objective of getting people to play outside of tier 10 will only be temporary as it won't take long for the hard core tier 10 only players to regrind those ships.

[WMD]
Members
1,621 posts
9,766 battles
28 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

True but the other objective of getting people to play outside of tier 10 will only be temporary as it won't take long for the hard core tier 10 only players to regrind those ships.

There may be a lot more people than you imagine who take their time getting back up to T10. 

I only intend to rearing one line at a time, and likely only a few games a night. I don't think I'm the only one looking at the RB that way. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,433 posts
14,165 battles
15 minutes ago, VeatherVitch said:

There may be a lot more people than you imagine who take their time getting back up to T10. 

I only intend to rearing one line at a time, and likely only a few games a night. I don't think I'm the only one looking at the RB that way. 

It is still only a temporary fix and eventually there won't be enough people regrinding. The speed possible even without using free experience or converting experience with 19 point captains, flags, and camo will be amazing.