You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kami

PSA: Chat and Armory

22 comments in this topic

-Members-
1,642 posts
1,277 battles

Hello,

We have detected issues with Chat and Armory on the Public Test server. These issues will be fixed by a client update tomorrow.

In the meantime in case you suffer from these issues, please create a WGCheck report, upload it and drop a link here - or upload the file directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,420 posts
14,165 battles
32 minutes ago, leo2016_marksman said:

here is my issue what happend to the doubloons 32000 ????? that we used to get in the pst sever?

You got a copy of your regular account instead for testing the Research Center, you have what you had on the day they did the cloning.

[90THC]
Members
7 posts
8,129 battles

hey guys got the client installed , logged on, have the 500 million credits, an all starter ships, but no Italian ships to be found any where

[FRS]
Members
173 posts
6 hours ago, Kami said:

Hello,

We have detected issues with Chat and Armory on the Public Test server. These issues will be fixed by a client update tomorrow.

Do we know what time tomorrow?

Members
10 posts
4,576 battles
15 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

You got a copy of your regular account instead for testing the Research Center, you have what you had on the day they did the cloning.

I didn't get a copy of my regular account. Is there a configuration to do this?

-Members-
1,642 posts
1,277 battles
17 hours ago, leo2016_marksman said:

here is my issue what happend to the doubloons 32000 ????? that we used to get in the pst sever?

hey leo,

For this instance of the PT we want the Research Bureau to be tested so you will not receive the normal 30k doubloons and Free XP.

You can find this under the "Special Features" of the this public test.

Special Features of the Test:

All Public Test participants will have a unique chance to be among the first to try out the mechanics of the incoming Italian cruisers.

Please note: these ships are going through an early testing phase and their characteristics are subject to further changes.

Italian Tier V–VII cruisers Montecuccoli, Trento, and Zara can be exchanged via the Research Bureau tab in the Armory. You'll be able to reset the researchable ship branches, obtain Research Points, and play on the new Italian cruisers. For the latter, we've prepared special combat missions that will bring valuable rewards to your account on the live server.

For more details, read the Developer Bulletin 0.8.7.

For the purpose of testing the Research Bureau, the Public Test participants will NOT be provided with traditional 30,000 doubloons and Free XP.

Commander skills can be redistributed for free.

During the Public Test of Update 0.8.7, all participants who played at least one battle during the Public Tests of Updates 0.8.4–0.8.6 will be able to use many of their account contents from the live server, except for Free XP and doubloons.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,064 posts
14,295 battles

@Kami Not only the research bureau but also the entire Armory is not working for many players. 

[RSF]
Members
159 posts
11,610 battles

still got dubs

Edited by gprix84
wrong spot

[-MBT-]
Beta Testers
2 posts
12 battles

There's no Research Tab in my Armory menu. Or am I missing something here?

1012695006_WorldOfWarships642019-08-0310-50-04-58.thumb.png.5ce6cd86fa13349461a1181e2e6a1c38.png

[WOLFH]
Members
336 posts
19,229 battles
8 hours ago, paskal said:

There's no Research Tab in my Armory menu. Or am I missing something here? 

I think you need to sell/redeem a ship line before you can see the Research Bureau.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,272 battles
4 hours ago, Grantwhy said:

I think you need to sell/redeem a ship line before you can see the Research Bureau.

That's what I've been reading on the forum ... since I don't have any Tier 10s, don't think I'll be testing the NTC or Italian lines.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

yeah pretty silly to not give us at least one T10 line filled so can reset it and try the new stuff ...

[WOLFH]
Members
336 posts
19,229 battles
7 hours ago, DocWalker said:

That's what I've been reading on the forum ... since I don't have any Tier 10s, don't think I'll be testing the NTC or Italian lines.

On the PT it is very easy to get to a Tier 10 ship.   The XP and Credit costs for ships is very small.

I had a T8 CV and it cost me just 4,000 XP (or Free XP) to unlock the T10 CV and just 1 XP each to unlock modules.

• Cool 1

[NVRDY]
Members
74 posts
20,569 battles
On 8/1/2019 at 1:24 PM, Kami said:

Hello,

In the meantime in case you suffer from these issues, please create a WGCheck report, upload it and drop a link here - or upload the file directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

On PTS i've re researched all of the american tech tree for the naval training center and have received no tokens in the armory

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
9,462 battles

I find the Research Bureau to be a waste of time. The only reason why I did it is because I wanted to try the Italian ships. I would never want to reset a line after I reach tier 10 for any reason. That is a prize for me in and of itself. 

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
9,462 battles
1 hour ago, FryeGuy_07 said:

On PTS i've re researched all of the american tech tree for the naval training center and have received no tokens in the armory

Now play the battles in the tiers 6-10 to receive the research points. 

[DARTH]
[DARTH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
130 posts
13,011 battles

What causes the ships Research Points to become a X2? I've seen this once, but don't know what is the cause. I've been through three or four trees several times. 

The tier V Raimondo as is can do a complete 360 turn and only lose 8 knts, awesome 30 knt turn. Very excellent torp reload. I like the ship as is.

Not easy to acumalate Research Points, half way to the tier6 ship.

Cheers

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,031 battles

Am I reading the below attachments correctly?  The only premium tier 6 ship I don't have is the U.S.S. Virginia.

PTS 8.6.jpg

West Virginia.jpg