You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DeathsStalker

I just passed 30,000 battles

12 comments in this topic

[PTRGT]
Members
395 posts
46,354 battles

I noticed this morning I just passed 30,000 battles (30,022) Over 27,000 of them are in Co-op the rest are Random and Operations.

It helps that I'm retired and can play as much as I want and in the Winter in Canada you don't have much to do unless you really like snow.

Anyone else out there with no life and lots of battles?

Edited by DeathsStalker
corrected number
  • Cool 4

[-K-]
Members
8,365 posts
14,175 battles

I'm not even close to you, but likely somewhere up near the 10,000 mark.  98% of which would be Randoms.

• Boring 2

[5D2]
[5D2]
Supertester
2,349 posts
23,776 battles

I feel like I have a ton of battles myself but you blow me out of the water. I went through a period where I wasnt working and this game became my escape from the woes of life. 

Edited by Skuggsja
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
704 posts
28,415 battles

I’m only semi-retired so I only have 22,000 battles. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,863 posts
24,570 battles
43 minutes ago, DeathsStalker said:

I noticed this morning I just passed 30,000 battles (30,022) Over 27,000 of them are in Co-op the rest are Random and Operations.

It helps that I'm retired and can play as much as I want and in the Winter in Canada you don't have much to do unless you really like snow.

Anyone else out there with no life and lots of battles?

Congrat's. That is a LOT of games LOL. I have a lot myself but not that many. Of course you had about 1.5 years head start on me so... You started (according to your profile) in Aug 2015. I didn't start until Dec 2016.

I was JUST on my player page this morning for something unrelated and noticed I had passed 15K games without realizing it. I knew I was close but then I got all caught up in event stuff, IRL stuff, and haven't been well lately so I completely forgot.

I too have a lot of time on my hand to play due to health issues so they add up quick.

• PVP (all Randoms) = 171
  • Scenario's = 0
  • Co-op = 15,021 (as of right this moment)
  • Total games = 15,192

BXDu0Rt.jpg

• Cool 1

[PTRGT]
Members
395 posts
46,354 battles
6 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's. That is a LOT of games LOL. I have a lot myself but not that many. Of course you had about 1.5 years head start on me so... You started (according to your profile) in Aug 2015. I didn't start until Dec 2016.

I was in the Open Beta. Its a funny story.

I started off playing PC games but got tired of constantly having to upgrade my PC when a new game came out. I was playing back when a Windows 3.1 machine with a high end 486 processor was the hot deal. I remember spending $1000 for 8 MEG of RAM so I could play with 16Meg.  (most people had 4 meg)

I started playing on a PS3 and ended up playing competitively even winning the Major League Gaming (MLG) World Championship in a game call Warhawk in 2009. One of the rules in competitive gaming was you were not allowed to compete on 2 different clans. So I had to be careful to not join clans that played in MLG or I would get banned but I played with a lot of folks I played against in other clans. 

A few of them were playing a game called Killzone 3, generally being HATED by the other players. I was a "Marksman" or sniper and would spend most my time exterminating the other Marksman on the other team. I was the #1 Marksman player in the world at the time and people would actually RAGE QUIT if they saw me in a game

One of my "Other Clan" friends was also a PC gamer and he mentioned he was playing the Open Beta of this new game called World of Warships. I asked him what type of million dollar PC you needed to play it and he said almost any average PC can play it. It took him a couple of weeks of telling me how fun it was before I finally broke down and and tried it.

I turned out to be perfect timing I was now on the PS4 and although the console is great the lack of good games was leaving me with less to play. I started playing WoWs daily eventually upgrading my video card to a upper mid range Gforce and then the very old monitor have a few pixels fail so I had the excuse to upgrade to a 32" 4K monitor.

The only downside was last year my wife retired and suddenly I lost my computer......to her.

So I had to buy a gaming laptop but I couldn't afford a 4k version so I'm back to a 17" 1080p screen but I am on a more comfortable chair now.

[CO-OP]
Members
1,500 posts
24,782 battles

15048 in COOP

911 in Randoms

318 in Ranked

and god know how many Scenarios.

Congrats 

@DeathsStalker

Edited by Efros
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,280 posts
2,433 battles

Been playing since closed beta started and am retired as well, but sorry, I've got a life and other things to do than waste my time on wargaming.net .

Edited by Samurai_Mouse

[CO-OP]
Members
1,500 posts
24,782 battles

If they do the same as they did last year for the Anniversary you should get enough flags to last you a couple of days! lol