Mailman653

[ALL] Alt GUI Flags

6 comments in this topic

[TF16B]
Modder
647 posts
798 battles

Not the catchiest title for a mod but this mod will change the flags show behind commanders of three nations. The Kriegsmarine changes to the Kaiserliche Marine, France to the Forces Navales Françaises Libres (Free French) and the Soviets to the Imperial Russian Navy.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.6.0

Spoiler

AAOimw0.jpg

Download: Alt GUI Flags

Edited by Mailman653
  • Cool 3

[TF16B]
Modder
647 posts
798 battles
1 hour ago, IJN_Yamato_BB17 said:

does this also change the flags in battle?

No, these are just for the GUI (menus), the flags in battle are a separate file, not included in this mod.

[TF16B]
Modder
647 posts
798 battles

There was this one, High Seas Fleet but the flags file hasn't been updated for 9.3. It would change the Kriegsmarine to the Kaiserliche Marine. As for the other two, not to my knowledge. :fish_boom:

• Cool 1

Members
376 posts
8 hours ago, Mailman653 said:

There was this one, High Seas Fleet but the flags file hasn't been updated for 9.3. It would change the Kriegsmarine to the Kaiserliche Marine. As for the other two, not to my knowledge. :fish_boom:

By the way. I'm sorry to interfere, but your idea of painting the ships of the fleet of the open sea would be cool to implement in the fashion that I do)