You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheBishop

attack aircraft / aerial bombers reticule is a fail

14 comments in this topic

Members
172 posts

i am certain, that when my planes come in over an island or mountain, i HAVE forward momentum.  my planes are NOT diving straight in to the ground.  yet my reticule stays stationary during this attack.  AA is a complete fail, because when i try to use island for protection,  i am hit by AA THRU THE MOUNTAIN, and i can not attack any ships with rockets or aerial bombs located any where near an island do to reticule fail.

• Boring 3

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

Report it in a support ticket. It also appears that you don't even exist as a player. So you couldn't possibly experience that problem.

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Report it in a support ticket.

They're just gonna send him a canned "working as intended" response.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,151 posts
14,332 battles

OP, you've done nothing but spam carrier gameplay complaints every time I see your posts. If you can't make them work, maybe you should consider not playing the type.

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
3,755 posts
11,770 battles
5 minutes ago, TheBishop said:

i am certain, that when my planes come in over an island or mountain, i HAVE forward momentum.  my planes are NOT diving straight in to the ground.  yet my reticule stays stationary during this attack.  AA is a complete fail, because when i try to use island for protection,  i am hit by AA THRU THE MOUNTAIN, and i can not attack any ships with rockets or aerial bombs located any where near an island do to reticule fail.

Give us the replay or screenshots because my AA doesn't get to go through mountains. Not even at planes detected on the other side.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,151 posts
14,332 battles
7 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

It also appears that you don't even exist as a player.

He's got his stats hidden, so searching for him via the main website won't find him. If he didn't actually exist, he couldn't post here.

• Cool 1

[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
22,442 battles

@Ensign_Cthulhu There are several TheBishop accounts listed so this is likely an alt for one of those just being used to stir up trouble.

Members
256 posts
9 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

OP, you've done nothing but spam carrier gameplay complaints every time I see your posts. If you can't make them work, maybe you should consider not playing the type.

^^^ This. +1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,151 posts
14,332 battles
3 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Ensign_Cthulhu There are several TheBishop accounts listed so this is likely an alt for one of those just being used to stir up trouble.

Oh are there now?

Thank you for doing that little bit of legwork. I feel so much better for knowing that my suspicions were not completely baseless. :cap_haloween:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,454 posts
6,507 battles
1 hour ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Report it in a support ticket. It also appears that you don't even exist as a player. So you couldn't possibly experience that problem.

You can't even post on these forums until you have 5 battles recorded on the account...  So likely just hidden stats.    

[REVY]
Members
2,287 posts
12,277 battles
1 hour ago, TheBishop said:

i am certain, that when my planes come in over an island or mountain, i HAVE forward momentum.  my planes are NOT diving straight in to the ground.  yet my reticule stays stationary during this attack.  

I believe I know what he's talking about here. But I also believe that it is 'working as intended'.

The planes are maintaining a specific altitude above ground. When you are climbing over a mountain or island, the planes will continue to maintain that altitude between it and the mountain/island, so in affect, you are not moving forward so much as 'up' and 'down'. You as the 'pilot' need to take that into account when attacking a ship from the mountain/island.

but since you don't exist you don't need to take my advice........