Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kachok1980

Is the arson achievement broken?

7 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
3,089 battles

I have been trying over and over to get this achievement, about 200 battles now. Spamming HE from every cruiser I have, starting up to 15 fires in a single match and nothing, I know fires have destroyed several of the ships but I still got nothing for it. Is this broken or am I doing something wrong? I really would not care that much if it were not required to complete the missions.

[CALM]
Members
28 posts
23,560 battles

It still works as intended.

Must do 40 or more % damage of a ships normal HP with fire & kill it also.

Not one of the easier achievements to earn.

Often time someone else kills it while you watch your fire damage tic...

Members
18 posts
3,089 battles

Yeah I have noticed that, I don't even know what to do about this. Just crazy how hard they made it to get this one achievement. 

[KRAK]
Members
3,727 posts
22,543 battles
1 hour ago, Kachok1980 said:

Yeah I have noticed that, I don't even know what to do about this. Just crazy how hard they made it to get this one achievement. 

It is not that hard. The way to get it is to find a BB off by itself with no one firing at it and go to work. DM and Khaba are especially good at earning these achievements. Try flanking the enemy.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
21,597 battles
26 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

It is not that hard. The way to get it is to find a BB off by itself with no one firing at it and go to work. DM and Khaba are especially good at earning these achievements. Try flanking the enemy.

Yeah, get him to heal and then pour it on. Almost any good cruiser will do, but a rapid firing one is best. Most DD guns are light and have a smaller fire chance, but you can certainly make them work. Multiple fires is the best way to go,

Members
18 posts
3,089 battles

I know what the DM is but I don't see any Khaba on the tech tree. Sadly I don't have either yet. Tier 5 is as high as most of my cruisers go. Good luck setting fires in my Kirov and my De Grasse but still no achievement. 

[-KAK-]
Members
643 posts
13,917 battles
8 minutes ago, Kachok1980 said:

I know what the DM is but I don't see any Khaba on the tech tree. Sadly I don't have either yet. Tier 5 is as high as most of my cruisers go. Good luck setting fires in my Kirov and my De Grasse but still no achievement. 

He's referring to Khabarovsk, the T10 Russian DD.

Honestly, Arsonist isn't too hard to get if you really try for it, but T5 and below will hold you back a bit.

Sign in to follow this