Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
admiralsexybeast

Any New T10 BBs On The Horizon?

43 comments in this topic

[NFJF]
Members
707 posts
11,022 battles

Anybody who plays with me in game knows that I am without question, a BB main. I do play DDs, and CAs too, but I never get anywhere near as much consistent fun and enjoyment out of either of those ship types as I do my BBs. That being said, I currently have every t10 tech tree BB in game. Montana is my favorite and Kremlin isn't too far behind. However, I'm starting to get rather bored with the BBs that I have and I'm starting to get desperate for something new. I'm not really open to spending steel on the Bourgogne, as to me she's just an Alsace at tier 10 with a reload boost and from what I've seen, she has to make use of HE to get damage a lot more often than I really like from a BB," I'm a strong believer that BBs are meant to be shooting AP 99% of the time." The only other tier 10s I've heard of that are somewhere in the works would be the Ohio, Thunderer, and Slava. I think the Ohio is going to be an NTC reward, but unless I'll just be able to use my free xp to research the required amount of tech trees right away and be able to get the ship immediately, I don't consider that "on the horizon" so to speak. Not really sure what the acquisition method will be for the Thunderer? If she is going to be a 457mm conqueror that has good AP, that's something I can get behind. However, I've really not heard anything about her recently. Lastly, the Slava, which was out of these 3, the one I was looking forward to the most, was supposed to be an alternate to the Kremlin. However, she has been in the testing phase a lot longer than average, "at least seemingly." I'm starting to wonder if WG maybe scrapped her all together? Maybe too many sub 50%ers were whining and crying about her having accurate guns," you know, those guys that go full broadside in front of a BB in a CA, get dev struck, and then go on a tirade in chat about how the BB needs its accuracy nerfed." God forbid we get a new BB that hits thing at range, you know that thing battleships were designed to do? Anyway, I'm just wondering if any of those will be coming around soon, or if there is something in the works I've missed?  Maybe since I shouldn't be spending every game getting chased around the map by rocket planes anymore, maybe I could start playing my DDs more again. Honestly though I'm just dying for a new BB right now!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[TURTS]
[TURTS]
Members
178 posts
18,006 battles

It was confirmed on a WG stream a while back Italian Battleships were coming after the cruiser line... There is the Ohio and Thunderer, and there are the still kinda new RU BBs

[PISD]
Members
2,009 posts
6,640 battles

Please, no more paper ship tier 10 when you got real ship still waiting to be out.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SYN]
Members
5,879 posts
13,316 battles
3 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

Please, no more paper ship tier 10 when you got real ship still waiting to be out.

Nyet, tovarisch!

No new ship from valid nation will come until Glorious Soviet Tier X Stalinuim Class Stealth Supercarrier are include in new Glorious Soviet Stealth CV line!  They stealth because no one ever see it.  Much better than any Western stealth design!

• Funny 2

[UNHLY]
Members
3,471 posts
26,588 battles
1 hour ago, admiralsexybeast said:

Anybody who plays with me in game knows that I am without question, a BB main. I do play DDs, and CAs too, but I never get anywhere near as much consistent fun and enjoyment out of either of those ship types as I do my BBs. That being said, I currently have every t10 tech tree BB in game. Montana is my favorite and Kremlin isn't too far behind. However, I'm starting to get rather bored with the BBs that I have and I'm starting to get desperate for something new. I'm not really open to spending steel on the Bourgogne, as to me she's just an Alsace at tier 10 with a reload boost and from what I've seen, she has to make use of HE to get damage a lot more often than I really like from a BB," I'm a strong believer that BBs are meant to be shooting AP 99% of the time." The only other tier 10s I've heard of that are somewhere in the works would be the Ohio, Thunderer, and Slava. I think the Ohio is going to be an NTC reward, but unless I'll just be able to use my free xp to research the required amount of tech trees right away and be able to get the ship immediately, I don't consider that "on the horizon" so to speak. Not really sure what the acquisition method will be for the Thunderer? If she is going to be a 457mm conqueror that has good AP, that's something I can get behind. However, I've really not heard anything about her recently. Lastly, the Slava, which was out of these 3, the one I was looking forward to the most, was supposed to be an alternate to the Kremlin. However, she has been in the testing phase a lot longer than average, "at least seemingly." I'm starting to wonder if WG maybe scrapped her all together? Maybe too many sub 50%ers were whining and crying about her having accurate guns," you know, those guys that go full broadside in front of a BB in a CA, get dev struck, and then go on a tirade in chat about how the BB needs its accuracy nerfed." God forbid we get a new BB that hits thing at range, you know that thing battleships were designed to do? Anyway, I'm just wondering if any of those will be coming around soon, or if there is something in the works I've missed?  Maybe since I shouldn't be spending every game getting chased around the map by rocket planes anymore, maybe I could start playing my DDs more again. Honestly though I'm just dying for a new BB right now!

Yes Comrade  Admiralsexybeastski we here at WGski are always looking at ways to rub salt into capitalist western players by designing' " HAND OF GOD ( STALIN ) " tier 10 Russian Battleships to destroy all who stand before US.

Why Just the other day while GULAG worker was cleaning out old rubbish from COMRADE STALIN's crematorium he find shoe box full of paper napkins with lots of wonderful designs of ships, including  24 inch gun battleships, we will create these now for PARTY FAITHFUL to use.

You like our current line of UNSINKABLE Stalinium battleships NO.  

Dosvedanya 

Members
1,969 posts

There's already WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many BB players and BB's in game...

Mix it up a bit OP. Be a rebel. Try a CV or DD.

Battleship mains are called "NooBBs" for a reason. It's an entry level class for new players... :)

Low skill. Stupid easy...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 2

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts
29 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

There's already WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too many BB players and BB's in game...

Mix it up a bit OP. Be a rebel. Try a CV or DD.

Battleship mains are called "NooBBs" for a reason. It's an entry level class for new players... :)

Low skill. Stupid easy...

What are you talking about?

Members
1,969 posts
2 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

What are you talking about?

Lol... the OP asked if there was any new BB's coming out.

I stated there was too many already, Try DD's and CV's instead.

Obvious stuff is sorta obvious. :)

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts
37 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Lol... the OP asked if there was any new BB's coming out.

I stated there was too many already, Try DD's and CV's instead.

Obvious stuff is sorta obvious. :)

I understood those parts. It was all baiting and other nonsense. Never mind. I stopped caring. 

Members
1,969 posts
3 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

I understood those parts. It was all baiting and other nonsense. Never mind. I stopped caring. 

Ohhh... you mean the NooBB comment?

Yup.

I've  played BB's too.

They're incredibly easy compared to DD's and CV's. Point. Click. Shoot. Collect massive damage. Tank massive damage. Repair massive damage. Rinse. Repeat.

Edited by ElectroVeeDub

[KIA-T]
Members
320 posts
6,543 battles
36 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Ohhh... you mean the NooBB comment?

Yup.

I've  played BB's too.

They're incredibly easy compared to DD's and CV's. Point. Click. Shoot. Collect massive damage. Tank massive damage. Repair massive damage. Rinse. Repeat.

DD is not supposed to do as much damage as a BB. BB can never contest a cap like a DD, or scout.

Members
1,969 posts
3 minutes ago, RadDisconnect said:

DD is not supposed to do as much damage as a BB. BB can never contest a cap like a DD, or scout.

Destroyers can rival BB's regarding damage. It's not as common, yet possible. I do it all the time...

Battleships frequently capture... or attempt to and die gloriously for it. The Russian and German BB lines are famous for it...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub

[KIA-T]
Members
320 posts
6,543 battles
3 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Destroyers can rival BB's regarding damage. I do it all the time...

Battleships frequently capture... or attempt to and die gloriously for it. The Russian and German BB lines are famous for it...

Do you really average as much damage in DDs as in BBs? I doubt it. Of course you can have a few individual games in DDs that rival BB in damage. But on average a DD does not do as much damage as a BB. That's because damage farming isn't a DD's role outside of a few exception like Khabarovsk.

Edited by RadDisconnect

Members
1,969 posts
1 minute ago, RadDisconnect said:

Do you really average as much damage in DDs as in BBs? I doubt it. Of course you can have a few individual games in DDs that rival BB in damage. But on average a DD does not do as much damage as a BB. That's because damage farming isn't a DD's role outside of a few exception like Khabarovsk.

Its more common than you think ;)

[KIA-T]
Members
320 posts
6,543 battles
2 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Its more common than you think ;)

Then I have to question how well you play BBs then. If you're not averaging more damage in a BB than in a DD then you shouldn't be calling playing BB easy.

Members
1,969 posts
13 minutes ago, RadDisconnect said:

Then I have to question how well you play BBs then. If you're not averaging more damage in a BB than in a DD then you shouldn't be calling playing BB easy.

Wait... whut?

I've seen DD;s get to 200,000 damage in one round. That's definitely on par with any BB.

Yes. BB's are an entry level class.New player friendly. All you have to do is aim and take punches.  Big damage. Big tank. Big repair. Small skill...

It doesn't matter what tier you're at or how you sugar-coat it. They are nowhere near DD's or even CV's when it comes to skill.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,363 posts
8,559 battles
7 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

Wait... whut?

I've seen DD;s get to 200,000 damage in one round. That's definitely on par with any BB.

Yes. BB's are an entry level class.New player friendly. All you have to do is aim and take punches.  Big damage. Big tank. Big repair. Small skill...

It doesn't matter what tier you're at or how you sugar-coat it. They are nowhere near DD's or even CV's when it comes to skill.

Show us how easy it is then.

Members
1,969 posts
1 hour ago, MnemonScarlet said:

I have a better idea...

Show us how easy the BB's are to farm massive amounts of damage with little to no effort please? :)

At least a DD or CV player has to work his/her behind off for it...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub

[NMKJT]
Members
3,363 posts
8,559 battles
2 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I have a better idea...

Show us how easy the BB's are to farm massive amounts of damage with little to no effort please? :)

At least a DD or CV player has to work his/her behind off for it...

Concession accepted.

Beta Testers
4,735 posts
7,019 battles
4 hours ago, Y_Nagato said:

real ships are boring. napkin built ships have that smell of new car.

Edited by Cruxdei

Members
1,969 posts
18 minutes ago, MnemonScarlet said:

Concession accepted.

So where's your "easy mode damage farming for beginners" guide?

Considering 75% of your total games played, over 3000 are in a Battleship alone, I'd figure you'd have a good replay or two? Teach the new players a trick?

You're a BB main. That's why the salt and opposition to the truth...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub

[NMKJT]
Members
3,363 posts
8,559 battles
10 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

So where's your "easy mode damage farming for beginners" guide?

Considering 75% of your total games played, over 3000 are in a Battleship alone, I'd figure you'd have a good replay or two? Teach the new players a trick?

You're a BB main. That's why the salt and opposition to the truth...

Is this really how you think standards of evidence should work? lmbo

No proof of what you said when the burden of proof lies on your assertion. You got nothing.

As I said, concession accepted.

ps, try to do this well in a ship that bad.

Members
1,969 posts
9 minutes ago, MnemonScarlet said:

Is this really how you think standards of evidence should work? lmbo

No proof of what you said when the burden of proof lies on your assertion. You got nothing.

As I said, concession accepted.

ps, try to do this well in a ship that bad.

No... I called you out. The burden of proof lies upon you... A Roma is still a BB and easy.

Show us some of your normal easy farming videos please? Lets see ya do that in an Arkansas Beta!

You know damned well the WoWs community regards BB's as a novice class. Why do you suppose that is?

I have the same Beta badge you do. Since 2015.  :)

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 1

[KIA-T]
Members
320 posts
6,543 battles
3 minutes ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

No... I called you out. The burden of proof lies upon you...

Show us some of your easy farming videos please?

You know damned well the WoWs community regards BB's as a novice class...

I have the same Beta badge you do.

That's not how burden of proof works. We called YOU out when you keep saying that it's easy to farm damage as a BB, while at the same time saying it's easy to average as much damage in a DD as in BB (same tier, for obvious reasons). You made the claim, now prove it.

[NMKJT]
Members
3,363 posts
8,559 battles
1 minute ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

No... I called you out. The burden of proof lies upon you...

Show us some of your easy farming videos please?

You know damned well the WoWs community regards BB's as a novice class...

I have the same Beta badge you do.

Oh wow.

1 hour ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

This was your assertion.

1 hour ago, MnemonScarlet said:

And then I asked you to demonstrate it yourself. You didn't, trying to shift burden of proof to me.

Sign in to follow this