You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SYST3M_OVERIDE

2 most important upgrades for Bayard

4 comments in this topic

[PENND]
Members
358 posts
8,224 battles

Steering Gears Mod 1 and 2 are what you should take. I understand it may be a little counter intuitive taking something other than Concealment Systems Mod 1 but that 3 second reduction in rudder shift (7.4 down to 4.4) is well worth the potential loss of 1 km detectability.

[MINVY]
Members
784 posts
7,673 battles

The ship feels fairly nimble without mod 2 but what the heck, I'll try it. I use what you mention above to make an Irian actually turn, and have been trying the same idea with battle cruisers to improve their turning too. So far Bayard feels like a very fun ship. Just don't get caught broadside :)

[PVE]
Members
20,171 posts
13,061 battles
11 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

The ship feels fairly nimble without mod 2 but what the heck, I'll try it. I use what you mention above to make an Irian actually turn, and have been trying the same idea with battle cruisers to improve their turning too. So far Bayard feels like a very fun ship. Just don't get caught broadside :)

Well that is true for any light cruiser and a LOT of heavy cruisers.

• Cool 1

[PENND]
Members
358 posts
8,224 battles
22 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

The only reason I say SGM2 instead of CSM1 is because Bayard doesn't respond to her rudder as fast as say Mogami.