Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ElectroVeeDub

Mass Disconnects? Odd Autopilot?

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,969 posts

Alright... I almost never post here as WoWs is generally speaking a very polished and well running game but... I've noticed problems. I'm sorry I can't explain them better, but I will try...

As of July 27th 2019, on the NA server at approximately 5:00AM Mountain time (GMT -7).... I recently just finished a game in my T4 Hermes. Half of the enemy team and half of the allied team disconnected.... yet myself and others were still connected... I have no idea why.

Keep in mind i Was flying aircraft, so I could see many player's ships. They all just stopped playing...

Furthermore... the autopilot on my CV has been consistently ramming me into islands! Even though I clearly plotted a safe course on my map... and the issue has become significantly worse since 0.8.6 ....

Any ideas?

• Cool 1

Members
2,196 posts
6,574 battles

Last week those violent storms destroyed the mid west and north east power and line system. Many internet providers were effected. Half of NJ power lines were taken down this means internet lines to. so give them time to repair most of the infrastructure. remember with out physical cableing there is no internet!!!

• Cool 1

[FEM]
Retired WoWS Community Contributors
2,281 posts
19,418 battles

Heyo,

This seems like a one off instance, as none of our internal alarms went off for wide scale outages.

If you experience this again in the future, or the issue persists, please don't hesitate to create a thread again.

Fem, 

Members
1,699 posts
9,031 battles
On 7/27/2019 at 8:47 PM, ElectroVeeDub said:

Alright... I almost never post here as WoWs is generally speaking a very polished and well running game but... I've noticed problems. I'm sorry I can't explain them better, but I will try...

As of July 27th 2019, on the NA server at approximately 5:00AM Mountain time (GMT -7).... I recently just finished a game in my T4 Hermes. Half of the enemy team and half of the allied team disconnected.... yet myself and others were still connected... I have no idea why.

Keep in mind i Was flying aircraft, so I could see many player's ships. They all just stopped playing...

Furthermore... the autopilot on my CV has been consistently ramming me into islands! Even though I clearly plotted a safe course on my map... and the issue has become significantly worse since 0.8.6 ....

Any ideas?

i just experienced that just now...players are getting Disconnected..

Members
12,624 posts
14,320 battles
On 7/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, Femennenly said:

Heyo,

This seems like a one off instance, as none of our internal alarms went off for wide scale outages.

If you experience this again in the future, or the issue persists, please don't hesitate to create a thread again.

Fem, 

What if your  internal alarms are also glitching? Would not surprise me in the least with the amount of game bugs that have slipped under the radar for far too long until they became absolute disasters.

• Funny 1

[TARK]
Members
7,331 posts
3,412 battles

I was Partially disconnected.

I could still chat...still control my ships and planes...but the screen locked itself into a view of the sky...

...while the minimap remained partially updated I had no other visual means of control. (The minimap did not update my ship or planes position...just everyone else's position)

• Cool 1

Members
1,969 posts

Yeah, I've noticed a few more disconnects today as well. I can tell they're disconnected because the enemy ships AA will cease to fire. And obviously they stop moving.

I'm sure it's common for disconnects to occur at the players end. But 4 or more players in one match? That's unusual...

Members
39 posts
16,797 battles

Last 2 days Ive had unplayable lag spikes that usually end up in disconnecting. My ping has always been in the 30's and stays there, but not the last 48 hrs, the game freezes my ship just stops and ping meter goes nuts. This happens for 5-10 seconds, the game resumes, then it repeats a few minutes later. 

Been playing since launch, and this is the 1st time Ive ever had this problem with connectivity. 

Oh and before someone starts blaming this on my ISP, forget it. Im on the net all day with no issues. That includes other games. 

Edited by Radakill

Sign in to follow this