32 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

SHIPS

MS12 for the USS Atlanta

This mod changes the premium camo on the Atlanta into a version of the Measure 12 modified paint scheme which would have been more appropriate to the USS Atlanta in 1942.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.10.0

Download: MS12 for the Atlanta

Spoiler

OG8dvim.jpg

1918 Mikasa

What's this you say? A mod for a Tier II ship? Yes, it's true. This mod will change the "Victorian era" camo of the Mikasa to a shade of gray more closely matching "Sasebo naval grey". To my surprise I discovered that depending where the ship was stationed at, it would have received coat of gray paint particular to that shipyard (the others being Kure, Maizuru and Yokosuka) . Additionally, the color of the deck has changed to more closely resemble the teak wood color the decks originally had and change the upper parts of the masts to black to more closely resemble it's *possible* 1918 appearance.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.10.0

Update (11/09/19): Some small changes to the masts and the "big" change to the doors. It just seemed odd to me that the ship would have wood doors protecting vital areas of a ship, therefore I replaced the wood door texture with a metal one (I was hard pressed to find evidence showing that the ship or the class of ship ever had metal doors going into the bridge).

Download: 1918 Mikasa (0.9.1.1)

Spoiler

z5Tluuv.jpg

Saratoga Wood Flight Deck

The following mod will restore the original wood color of the Lexington (Saratoga) flight deck to what it may have appeared as in 1940-42.

Download: Saratoga Wood Flight Deck

Spoiler

MII0INI.jpg

Hermes Deck & Fighter V.2

The following mod will change the color of the Hermes flight deck to what it may have appeared as in early 1941. Additionally, it will update the camo of the Sea Gladiator to that of it's early war camo as opposed to the pre-war colors that it currently has.

Update (02/02/2020): Updated the flight deck with new markings on how it may have appeared early in the war.

Download: Hermes Deck & Fighter V.2

Spoiler

Vc2TWp5.jpg

Hosho Alternate Flight Deck

The following is an alternate flight deck pattern for the Hosho, circa 1939-1944. For a ship that saw the end of the war, I could only find a handful of pictures of the flight deck, most of which barely showed any details. The flight deck presented here is based on some models I was able to find.

Download: Hosho Flight Deck

Spoiler

g08Nmxk.jpg

Langley Alternate Flight Deck

The following is an alternate flight deck pattern for the Langley, circa 1942. This alternate flight deck will show the ship as what it may have appeared in 1942 had it not been converted to a seaplane tender and instead, received a coat of dark blue paint like other CV's of the time.

Download: Langley Alt Flight Deck

Spoiler

41WEb6T.jpg

Arizona '41 Alt Deck

This mod will give the Arizona a wood colored deck which would have been more period correct to circa, 1941.

Download: AZ 41 Alt Deck

Spoiler

2RFkCJy.jpg

Black Friday Alaska (M32/1D)

Special thanks to @USNA_76 for allowing me to use his Alaska camo pattern. This mod will replace the Black Friday camo on the Alaska to the historical M32/1D camo but in the black/silver scheme of the Black Friday ships.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.11.0

Download: Black Friday Alaska (M32/1D)

Spoiler

VKVuEHS.jpg

Vanguard '44-'60 Alt Deck

This mod will give the Vanguard a different colored wood deck which based upon a model created in 1944 by the actual shipbuilder and a short documentary about the ship on the way to be broken up in the 1960's.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.9.0.0

Download: Vanguard Alt Deck

Spoiler

UkwAxUD.jpg

S.S. 161 (Down Periscope)

This mod will Balao class Sub some new markings directly to the hull of the ship. If you use a camo, it will most likely obscure the markings. These markings are inspired from the movie Down Periscope.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.10.8

Download: S.S. 161

Spoiler

91Q1yXA.jpg

PLANES

Hosho Torpedo Bomber

This mod will edit the Hosho's B4Y1 torpedo bombers and give them the "kumogata" camouflage scheme which they may of had in early 1942. These planes should have the CV correct markings on them. As a bonus, because these planes are also found aboard the Ryujo, I've also included a texture with what should be the correct aircraft markings for that ship had the plane been actually used on that ship.

Download: Hosho Torpedo Bomber

Spoiler

xtvP8iF.jpg

Indomitable Planes

This mod will change the paint scheme of the Sea Hornet from it's post war colors to it's wartime colors. This mod includes three versions of the plane. The RR 915, circa 1944, the PX 212, circa 1945. And a hypothetical version of the PX 212 had it seen service in the Pacific.

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.11.0

Update (01/04/20): Fixes the roundels on the top wing of the PX 212 BPF plane. The circle in the middle should be white, not red.

Download: Indomitable Planes 2.0

Spoiler

euuOziZ.jpg

Spoiler

gIonhhh.jpg

Sanzang Planes

This mod will change the default paint scheme of the planes found aboard the Sanzang when not using the permanent camo. Two options are provided, one is paint scheme inspired by planes used by the Republic of China (ROC), the other scheme is inspired by the Red Army of China (circa 47-50).

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\bin\random folder number\res_mods\

Download: Sanzang Planes

Spoiler

SK16mpn.jpg

Spoiler

bWXE7Ev.jpg

CAPTAINS

Pan Asia Captains

I released this mod a while back but it seemed like it wasn't working properly. Now that these captains are back in the armory, perhaps it will be easier for others to verify if they work properly or not. I've made a few tweaks to the hats since the first release so the image below is a little outdated. Please let me know if the portraits don't show properly.

Download: Pan Asia Captains

Spoiler

RVMxa68.jpg

The Mighty Jingles (quasi-historical) appearance

This small mod slightly alternates the appearance of The Mighty Jingles to his more historical appearance, circa 2019. Jingles may of had various changes to his spectacles over the years so it's hard to say what the "definitive" look could be. This mod will  add some spectacles based off of 1940's frames. 

Update (12/21/19): Included are two versions, one in winter dress, the other in tropical dress. You may only use one at a time, if you wish to use the alternate version, remove the "ALT" from the file name in order to use it.

Download: The Mighty Jingles, Glasses v.2

Spoiler

VEqJDLp.jpg

Luigi Sansonetti, winter dress

This small mod changes the appearance of Luigi Sansonetti from his summer uniform to a winter uniform. Included are two versions, one with a white cap, the other with a dark blue. You may only use one at a time, if you wish to use the alternate version, remove the "ALT" from the file name in order to use it.

Download: Luigi S, winter uniform

Spoiler

SwmkPM7.jpg

MISC

Crockosaur eyes

This simple mod will replace the supernatural eyes of the Crockosaur ship with actual alligator eyes. This will also replace some of the smaller eyes on the ship as well.

Download: Crock Eyes

Spoiler

IdAWaUD.jpg

• Cool 7

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Master camouflage.xml file (0.9.1.1) - OUTDATED

Fan of my mods but torn on which one to use because some use the camo file and can only be used one at a time? Well, this mod aims to correct that by making *all my mods compatible with each other. The following mods are now compatible with each other:

• 1918 Mikasa
  • Graf Zeppelin camouflage and flight deck
  • Alternate Ark Royal camo
  • W.VA '41 Camo

To install: C:\Games\World_of_Warships_NA\res_mods\latest game version, e.g. 0.8.9.0

Download: Master camouflage mod (0.9.1.1) - OUTDATED

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

I've repurposed this thread to place any mods that are small enough to not need a thread to itself. I've updated the first post with a camo/texture mod for Mikasa.

Update: Re-uploaded Mikasa, please download again if you got it earlier. I forgot to include the camouflage.xml in the original upload.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated 1st post to make 1918 Mikasa compatible with 8.9. Also updated the 2nd post with a new mod which aims to make all my mods compatible with one another.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated 1st post with a new flight deck style for Lexington (Saratoga).

[S0L0]
Members
305 posts
7,842 battles

That flight for the Lexington deck looks real nice!
Thank you for sharing your work!

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles
On 10/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, JB_24 said:

That flight for the Lexington deck looks real nice!
Thank you for sharing your work!

Thanks! I may do the Ranger '41 next with the wood color fight deck but I'm still looking into it. I also want to try my hand at replacing the premium camo that is available for it with a MS 4 camo instead but I've only started looking into that as well.

• Cool 2

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated first post to add a new style flight deck for the HMS Hermes along with a camo change for the fighter.

• Cool 1

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated first post, 1918 Mikasa updated to 8.9.1. I'll update the Master camouflage.xml file tonight and just update this post when it's ready. I'm also in the early stages of researching an alternate flight deck for Hosho, stay tuned!

Update: Master camo xml has been updated for 8.9.1.

• Cool 1

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated 1st post with a slightly updated version of Mikasa and a new mod for the Crockosaur.

• Cool 1

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Master camo xml has been updated for 8.10.0. Plus a new mod can be found at the end of the first post. Hosho torpedo bomber camo swap. 

• Cool 1

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated first post with an old mod that I had taken down. Please let me know if it's working for you guys. It replaces the portraits of the two Pan Asian captains with more contemporary uniforms but still keeping the same face for their uniqueness.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated 1st post with a small mod for the The Mighty Jingles captain appearance.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated 1st post with a mod for a CV which hopefully will be released soon. The mod changes the color scheme of the planes found on the Indomitable.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Been a bit busy so I haven't had a chance to update the Mikasa mod along with the camo.xml for the other mods to be compatible. I did however, release a new mod which can be found on the 1st post at the very end. New style, Black Friday camo for the Alaska.

Update: Mikasa mod and the master camo.xml file have been updated for the new patch.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated first post with a new mod, changing Luigi Sansonetti's summer uniform to a winter one. I've also updated the Jingles mod to add an alternate, tropical uniform.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Just in time for the the release of the Indomitable! See first post for an updated plane mod for said ship, plus hypothetical plane markings for the British Pacific Fleet. Perhaps this weekend I'll organize the first post so that the mods are easier to locate.

Update: I've rearranged the first post for ease of locating things, please let me know if you find broken links. I've also re-uploaded the Indomitable planes 2.0 to fix an oversight on my part with the roundel on the top of the wings for the BPF plane. Please download the mod again if you have the old version.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

I'll update Mikasa and the other mod either tomorrow or this weekend, I'll update this post when I do.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Everything is 9.0 ready plus I've uploaded a new mod in the ships section. This mod edits the deck of the HMS Vanguard.

• Cool 1

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

Updated the Hermes mod with a new style flight deck markings. I believe these are pre-war, early war markings.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Modder
711 posts
881 battles

I'll get my mods updated for the new patch possibly Friday and into the weekend.