You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
nastydamnanimal

French Fry Fail

14 comments in this topic

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,547 posts
14 minutes ago, nastydamnanimal said:

WG since your not gonna make much cheese wit this wine can I be in charge of next event pls.

I'll wait for your reply before I give details....

If you want to throw around ideas and talk about them, this is the place. 

If you want to talk directly to WG and not share with the group, there are direct links on the website.

[GGWP]
Privateers
7,657 posts
18,549 battles
4 minutes ago, missile742 said:

This forum is a wasteland 

But I have like 4000 posts....

Oh wait, nm. I see what you mean. 

• Funny 1

[SPTR]
Members
27,731 posts
18,519 battles

Ok lets pretend you are incharge with the Italian cruisers event but us guys at WG need money for our staff to feed their kids and pay the local governments bills of each respective server to run how would you do the event op?

[KW]
Banned
623 posts

Ok first off why would you grief a noob wit 200 dollar t8 cruzer pack 

Even noobs know better and if they dont they will quit. 

Crazy stuff going on around HQ and shame on uz that sympathize with them.

Stupid azzez

Oh and eat more cauliflower.

Edited by nastydamnanimal

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts
2 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Ok lets pretend you are incharge with the Italian cruisers event but us guys at WG need money for our staff to feed their kids and pay the local governments bills of each respective server to run how would you do the event op?

I love it when people come up with this tripe of 'WG has to make money somehow'. This company makes billions. Just stop.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
892 posts
7,646 battles

IMO only thing wrong with this event is really my own fault —- forcing myself to play all coop so i can easily clear 179 French Flakes and keep play time to a couple hours max per day.  All to avoid summoning Aggro Wife and get enough sleep to function at work.  Coop is just so damn boring.  1. Identify main Bot push vector.  2. Sail to position broadside of Bot conga line.  3.  Farm citadels until battle ends.  4. Repeat 178 times.  Also, Bundle prices are not that bad considering what u get.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,656 posts
19,737 battles
9 hours ago, Vector03 said:

I love it when people come up with this tripe of 'WG has to make money somehow'. This company makes billions. Just stop.

No, you stop. He's asking the OP to put his money where his mouth is instead of just trash-talking.

You want to complain about the way WG does things? OFFER A CONSTRUCTIVE ALTERNATIVE OR SHUT THE HELL UP.

[PHD]
Members
2,004 posts
7,777 battles

Something that doesn't require several hours a day especially weekends. Everyone does not have that kind of time, or some have a non traditional schedule. 

[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts
6 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

No, you stop. He's asking the OP to put his money where his mouth is instead of just trash-talking.

You want to complain about the way WG does things? OFFER A CONSTRUCTIVE ALTERNATIVE OR SHUT THE HELL UP.

The constructive alternative to what WG is doing is offering value instead of trying to fleece the customer. Value would be the Steam sale, or events that don't require you to sell your first born in order to finish them (i.e. Benham).

Edited by Vector03

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
22,042 battles
20 hours ago, nastydamnanimal said:

WG since your not gonna make much cheese wit this wine can I be in charge of next event pls.

I'll wait for your reply before I give details....

For some reason I'm recalling how many Americans thought boycotting French fries was a protest against France 

And then they came up with Freedom fries to support the war in Iraq … doubling down on crazy :)

Your protests and suggestions are futile lol

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
22,042 battles
1 minute ago, Kuckoo said:

French Fry Frail Fench Fry Fail French Fy Frail...:etc_swear:

Va Fail … I'm off to play Witcher :)