You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
timinindiana

Giulio MM my experience

6 comments in this topic

[AOI]
Members
282 posts

When I first got Guilio I averaged 70% W/L record until I hit 300 games then I will not shitzoid you lost 30 games in a row in her then won a few then continued to lose 70% of my games until I hit 55% W/L.Every time I start creeping back up to 60% I lose 70% sometimes 90% of my games until I get back down to 55%...I have played enough games in her to almost within 100% accuracy predict my losing streaks and they our bad..I am winning almost all my games or losing all my games but in the end I can never get out of the upper 50% W/L arena as the losses outpace the wins until I get back down around 55% W/L..My average damage and kills a game has been constant since I got her so no change there..I average around 60k a game and 1.5 ships sunk a game  through 700 games and I am sitting at 57% W/L right now and predict I will continue to lose 70% of my games until I settle back around 55% W/L record.. Pics below show 7 games in her and 6 losses today

This is just an observation of my experience with the ship I play the most...I have fun in her win or lose just wish she was not like playing cards in Vegas when it comes to MM............I do not care that much about W/L record just the losing and winning streaks our so predictable it does take some of the fun factor away..

shot-19.07.27_00.24.18-0000.jpg

shot-19.07.27_00.24.27-0533.jpg

Edited by timinindiana
  • Boring 1

Members
1,099 posts
3,207 battles

I like my GC, still my goto boat when I get on a bad run. Just the last dozen games I've had with her have been rather comical with the dispersion.. The guns seem to shoot everywhere except where I'm aiming them. Even a clueless New Mexico that crashed into a island 9k from me survived 3 full salvos without a single hit.. He wasn't even moving. 

[AOI]
Members
282 posts
On 7/26/2019 at 12:47 AM, LunchCutter said:

I like my GC, still my goto boat when I get on a bad run. Just the last dozen games I've had with her have been rather comical with the dispersion.. The guns seem to shoot everywhere except where I'm aiming them. Even a clueless New Mexico that crashed into a island 9k from me survived 3 full salvos without a single hit.. He wasn't even moving. 

I agree and posted under another OP who complained about the GC guns as of late..My cits fell of the cliff a few months ago after they decided not to nerf her..MMMM funny went from 10 or more a game to 3 or 4 average  now...Just got out of a game where a Gangut was 7KM at full broadside and put 8 out of 10 shells in her citadel area and got not 1 Cit and 4.5k damage..What made me laugh the most in that game was I was aiming point on at a marblehead and my salvo hit a DD half a KM in front of the marblehead..Did not even get upset at that point as it was just comical...Of course like I said above I am on losing streak so anything is bound to happen...

[BB35]
Members
144 posts
22,481 battles

Rngjebus is less kind to GC these days.  But it is still one of my favorite ships to play.

Edited by cheapinkc