You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sacredcat

Insignia

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,401 posts
26,840 battles

You can not print anything on those patches, it is filled in automatically with your clan name/initials. 

• Cool 1

[ROWR]
[ROWR]
Members
27 posts
13 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

You can not print anything on those patches, it is filled in automatically with your clan name/initials. 

So I just create a clan and the name goes on the patch?

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles
1 minute ago, sacredcat said:

Yep . Or join a clan . Also it will just be the short form on the patch.

:Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,401 posts
26,840 battles
29 minutes ago, sacredcat said:

Well you could do that, I would advise against it. There are tons of benefits associated with a clan BUT they are assets you have to build using oil. A single person clan may seem like a good idea, but it would take you years to build it up to see any benefit. 

There are hundreds of casual clans available that are established, most notably the WOLF clans, where you can play like you want to play either solo or do the normal clan things. I truly would advise you not to start your own clan, it would cost you money and it would take a very very very long time to see any rewards. 

BTW some of the rewards of being in a clan are more xp, more credits, reduced service costs, more coal, more steel, and more free xp. Depending on how built up your base is, the rewards can be as high as +15%. That really adds up over time. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,236 posts
4,363 battles
39 minutes ago, sacredcat said:

The clan name (or more correctly, the abbreviation) goes on the tag.

As someone already pointed out, don't make your own clan, it would take forever to get actual benefits on your own or with a few people. There are a bunch of clans that you can join though.

I hate to plug my own clan, but WOLF is the biggest clan for solo players. If for whatever reason you want the clan benefits without divisions, stat requirements, clan battles, etc, then WOLF is the way to go. We have WOLF 1 through 10 and A through G and a couple other related WOLF clans as well. Pick one, send an application, and as long as you play once a month at least we'll let you in. You get the benefits, but the only requirement is that you play semi-regularly. If you have questions you can bother me.

I should warn you, if you want clan battles or regular divisions, go somewhere else. WOLF5 has never had enough people online at once to do clan battles (despite having nearly 50 active members), and divisions are rare. But we don't judge:Smile_great:

• Cool 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
10,401 posts
26,840 battles
2 hours ago, AJTP89 said:

I hate to plug my own clan,

I say plug away!  The formation of the WOLF clans were an inspired idea and implemented perfectly. I applaud the great success of all the WOLF clans, well done.