You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Battlecruiser_Repulse

This event is is an opportunity... but it also really, really sucks.

22 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,216 posts
18,753 battles

lol... yeah indeed for the low tiers blast thru them in coop.

[CYNIC]
[CYNIC]
Members
9,236 posts
12,665 battles

Co-op baby. Dropped 80k+ in my Tachi rounds, 70k in my Smith round. It's quite funny. I'd like to thank those bringing Mikasas for me to farm!

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,817 posts
38,535 battles

Been doing coop - so far lots of coal and 145 tokens - easy peasy.

Lots of port queens to cycle through first, then I do randoms in the good ships.

[1984]
Members
4,492 posts
22,155 battles

Coop for the whole thing. Why waste time hoping the cats will herd in randoms. Be happy the let coop count, and use it. 

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
8,011 battles
15 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Coop for the whole thing. Why waste time hoping the cats will herd in randoms. Be happy the let coop count, and use it. 

I'm considering it. I'm not convinced it's worth damaging my WR playing ships I am uncomfortable with (alongside a bunch of OTHER people playing ships they're uncomfortable with).

[ARGSY]
Members
25,533 posts
19,680 battles
16 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Savage Battle at regular speed

This.

Let's have the next torpedobeats at Tier 2, with 80kt top speeds, 150kt torpedoes and 3 second reload.

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,544 posts
6 minutes ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I'm considering it. I'm not convinced it's worth damaging my WR playing ships I am uncomfortable with (alongside a bunch of OTHER people playing ships they're uncomfortable with).

There is nothing to consider, it's over twice as fast and nearly every game is a win.  I have 152, 7?  I dunno I am loading into a game, ships. I started at the bottom and am nearly at T7.  This whole "grind" can be done in a day or two.

There is not point in NOT attacking these grinds in the most efficient way possible.

Members
3,241 posts
591 battles

I must have not read all the stuff about this month ...(That and my play time has drastically reduced for the last few weeks)...Which even requires tier TWO battles???

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
4 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

I must have not read all the stuff about this month ...(That and my play time has drastically reduced for the last few weeks)...Which even requires tier TWO battles???

I was wondering the same thing...

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,200 posts
20,409 battles
28 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This.

Let's have the next torpedobeats at Tier 2, with 80kt top speeds, 150kt torpedoes and 3 second reload.

You just made me laugh out loud at work. Just know I am Laughing My Bottom Off 🤣 

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
243 posts
14,200 battles
13 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

See https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-the-full-guide/#symbols-of-france

Abbye

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,544 posts
16 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

Premiums.

[0456]
Members
3,824 posts
10,091 battles
22 minutes ago, Abbye said:

Yeah I got about 3/8ths of the way through that and forgot what I read and lost interest. It’s confusing and all over the place. 

They need to break that crapup a bit- my opinion only. 

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

Why not free XP till you hit T5. I cannot stomach ships under T5. They are all slow, inaccurate and ugly (personal opinion)

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb lol

Edited by 10T0nHammer

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
22,027 battles
3 hours ago, neptunes_wrath said:

There's an event? 

They lost me at "French" and "DDs" :)

• Funny 1