You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Spending fuel tokens.....

2 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
791 posts

During the Victory event we had a dozen things to spend the tokens on, everything from a Commander to Containers , credits, camo Premium time , signals etc.    I just went to see what I could do with my piddly 251 fuel tokens and I see just about nothing.  Don't need the Camo or the Credits and I have more premium time than I may end up using at this rate.  No containers , No Camo except that Post one and the containers cost Dubs.

In the Victory even 250 would buy me SIX Containers with great stuff and I got a few missions from them too.  

Is it me , or are they taking away the rewards for playing the game REALLY fast?

Signed a former Budding Whale that froze his wallet after that last event gave me a whole 8 or so  signals for my troubles.

Col Out

• Funny 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,236 posts
36 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

During the Victory event we had a dozen things to spend the tokens on, everything from a Commander to Containers , credits, camo Premium time , signals etc.    I just went to see what I could do with my piddly 251 fuel tokens and I see just about nothing.  Don't need the Camo or the Credits and I have more premium time than I may end up using at this rate.  No containers , No Camo except that Post one and the containers cost Dubs.

In the Victory even 250 would buy me SIX Containers with great stuff and I got a few missions from them too.  

Is it me , or are they taking away the rewards for playing the game REALLY fast?

Signed a former Budding Whale that froze his wallet after that last event gave me a whole 8 or so  signals for my troubles.

Col Out

NTC  PTW  got cancelled by an outraged player base. They have to monetize this game better....this is the result. :Smile_glasses: