Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CrazyHorse_Denver

Two games = two dailey supply containers...

15 comments in this topic

Members
1,716 posts
18,726 battles

It certainly doesn't happen every day and some days that start out with losing streaks it seems to take forever to get the first 2. I've started to wonder if and/or how often players get 12,500 XP with just the first game. I've come close several times by adding the right camo with the right signal flags to boost the XP rewards.

I guess I've come up with a new goal to try for... the elusive 2 supply containers with one game.

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver

[WOLF7]
Members
12,615 posts

Flag up, camo up and run Narai, a decent game will get you two containers. But beware the pugs, players are failing it badly at times.

Spoiler

ivHzemE.jpg

:Smile_sad:

Spoiler

AiRvee2.jpg

lWx9oVL.jpg

Edited by awiggin

Members
134 posts
2,434 battles

Nice, i got 50 Cupido or whatever camos ([edited]) and 100 deotnations flags (more crap) in the other one. (Yamamoto directive).

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,634 posts
16,884 battles

Yeah, I don't think it's that hard; just have a good game with a lot of modifiers. 

And it helps when there are 200% bonus days, etc.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,139 posts
16,178 battles
56 minutes ago, Ghostar_1 said:

Nice, i got 50 Cupido or whatever camos ([edited]) and 100 deotnations flags (more crap) in the other one. (Yamamoto directive).

Take those any time. Maybe try playing DD more and you would see the benefit of them.

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,754 battles

@Lightninger and some of his friends put up obscene totals in Operation Dynamo last year. I think at least one of them was enough to get ALL THREE CRATES in one go.

[SLI]
9,549 posts
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

Flag up, camo up and run Narai, a decent game will get you two containers. But beware the pugs, players are failing it badly at times.

Reveal hidden contents

ivHzemE.jpg

:Smile_sad:

Reveal hidden contents

AiRvee2.jpg

lWx9oVL.jpg

What he said.

[A-D-F]
Members
1,443 posts
20,429 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@Lightninger and some of his friends put up obscene totals in Operation Dynamo last year. I think at least one of them was enough to get ALL THREE CRATES in one go.

With the recent +200% bonus at the beginning of this month, we were running some 4 ship Narai games and let's just say you could easily get all 3 crates in one game if you wanted to.

Edited by Lightninger

[WOLFG]
Members
34,394 posts
10,709 battles
2 hours ago, _GreyBeard_ said:

Take those any time. Maybe try playing DD more and you would see the benefit of them.

I run them on BBs if they have room, I've taken my share of torps to the nose lol.

[WOLF4]
[WOLF4]
1,139 posts
16,178 battles
14 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I run them on BBs if they have room, I've taken my share of torps to the nose lol.

I got a full health Yammy that way once with my Shima. The salt that flowed was awesome. LOL

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,754 battles
37 minutes ago, Lightninger said:

With the recent +200% bonus at the beginning of this month, we were running some 4 ship Narai games and let's just say you could easily get all 3 crates in one game if you wanted to.

Let me see - Mosaic, Red Dragon, Scylla, Basilisk, Hydra, Leviathan, Equal Speed Charlie London, Warships Premium... and a 200% first win. How much base XP were you guys drawing down? :cap_haloween:

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[A-D-F]
Members
1,443 posts
20,429 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Let me see - Mosaic, Red Dragon, Scylla, Basilisk, Hydra, Leviathan, Equal Speed Charlie London, Warships Premium... and a 200% first win. How much base XP were you guys drawing down? :cap_haloween:

The max someone has gotten using an Atlanta taking transports easily nets 2.8k base and there have been over 3k base games for this role in a 4 ship Narai

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,491 posts
11,204 battles

Hoperations group after 2-3 ops games and getting all the daily containers

2rfd59.png

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,754 battles
3 hours ago, Lightninger said:

The max someone has gotten using an Atlanta taking transports easily nets 2.8k base and there have been over 3k base games for this role in a 4 ship Narai

Now if you could throw a 200% bonus for a newly bought premium ship package on top of all the stuff that I mentioned... holy moley.

Members
1,716 posts
18,726 battles

Well I do see how it would be possible to do 2 or 3 containers in a single scenario game using the right combo of camo and signal flags. I always feel as though it's cheating to beat up on bots to finish a campaign or mission. I'll see if I can put together a good random game first and if that's too hard I'll go the robo bashing route.

Sign in to follow this