Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

Defect in Soyuz and Kremlin

6 comments in this topic

[RELAX]
Members
1,144 posts
8,654 battles

So I was looking closely at both ships and noticed something strange. There are no doors rendered to the conning tower or the interior of the ship on both boats. So I looked at IGN, American, German, French, and Brit battleships at t10 and t9 and they all have doors on them. The Missouri has the same door placement where the animated cook came from but has since been taken out.(we dare not mention his name here. :cap_cool:)

Anyway the Russian BB's at t9 and t10 do not have  any doors. This leads me to believe....

1) ... there was some cost cutting going on where they bolted a section of the armor the armor plate in place after loading in the digital crew  into it so they could not get out and jump overboard. Which could be a motivating factor to keep the sailors fighting since if the boat sinks they go with it.:Smile-angry:

2) ....hmmm some one forgot to render the doors and was hoping no one would catch on in the quality control dept. :cat_cool:

3) ... no one thought of putting doors on in the first place.:cap_haloween:

Anyway all I can say is busted WG !!!

Oh and by the way you are breaking my immersion please fix this asap.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5628A45WDzfthZAX1hK2

Edited by Chain_shot
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
Supertester
886 posts
9,562 battles

I like option 1.

There is no surrender or multiple doc as the crew can't escape or get to it

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
2 hours ago, Chain_shot said:

1) ... there was some cost cutting going on where they bolted a section of the armor the armor plate in place after loading in the digital crew  into it so they could not get out and jump overboard. Which could be a motivating factor to keep the sailors fighting since if the boat sinks they go with it.:Smile-angry:

Survival rates of sailors on sunk ships were often low especially in frigid waters of Northern Atlantic where Soviet Union mostly operated so maybe it's for the best, no point in giving sailors false hope :cap_haloween:

[FML]
Members
3,165 posts
13,512 battles

I havent checked the in-game models, but if these were true 'paper' ships that hadnt gone to the detailed design stage, then its possible they hadnt got around to putting in doors, corridors, internal communication tubes, lights, cabinets/lockers, other storage items, etc etc. 

But yes, the lack of escape sounds more likely.  A lifetime of service to the motherland...

[WHARF]
Members
182 posts
14,759 battles

Wow...no doors on fake ships....how does the fake crew get around

Sign in to follow this