You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Acord5340

Graf zeppelin is super nerfed and basiclly worthless execpt for spotting and secondaries

50 comments in this topic

[WISCO]
Members
1 post
2,043 battles

Before the rework the Graf zeppelin was about the ap dive bombers squadrons.  After the rework the it was all about the insane speed until the Destroyer community's feedback made all the speeds worse . So then with absolutely nothing left the kept nerfing the torpedo bombers twice and the rockets globally, they restored the torp bombers back to almost normal. 

Now what does she have to show for when the random player with a paycheck wants to buy her if the even look at her ? NOTHING

Maybe if wg is feeling good they'll give us back something like the god like speed or the old bomber dives ,anyways just my thoughts of get frowned on for playing it and not being able to do anything

shot-19.07.22_22.40.19-0665.jpg

shot-19.07.22_22.41.50-0087.jpg

shot-19.07.22_22.42.01-0304.jpg

shot-19.07.22_22.42.07-0794.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Boring 4

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
28 minutes ago, Acord5340 said:

After the rework the it was all about the insane speed until the Destroyer community's feedback made all the speeds worse . So then with absolutely nothing left the kept nerfing the torpedo bombers twice and the rockets globally, they restored the torp bombers back to almost normal.  

Flood DMG of 0.8.1 Hurt both CV and Surface ships.

AP bombs deleted cruiser the same way Rockets delete DDs.

The GZ is still the king of all CVs... No tech tree CV is as OP as the GZ...

Their is no other CV (before the rework or currently) that can even mount a challenge to the GZ...

The GZ has been the root of many problems associated with the the ship class..

IMO all CVs have to go... The game is not growing with the current in game CV role. IMO it has to be reworked (again)...

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 9
  • Angry 1

[TARK]
Members
4,177 posts
1,622 battles
Just now, Navalpride33 said:

Flood DMG of 0.8.1 Hurt both CV and Surface ships.

AP bombs deleted cruiser the same way Rockets delete DDs.

Their is no other CV (before the rework or currently) that can even mount a challenge to the GZ...

The GZ has been the root of many problems associated with the the ship class..

IMO all CVs have to go... The game is not growing with the current in game CV role. IMO it has to be reworked (again)...

The game wasn't growing when CVs were so rare as to be practically not part of the game.

What is your plan? Just hark back to the 'good old days'? That won't pay the bills.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[DOW]
Members
926 posts
28,210 battles

And GZ is the weakest of the 4 Premium T8 CV's, I have them all. Daniel has it right; as per the ST. Petersburg conference I'm not playing my CV's until their battle count drops way down and they give planes back some durability. 

• Cool 4

[INTEL]
Members
11,360 posts
31,837 battles

"Graf zeppelin is super nerfed and basiclly worthless execpt for spotting and secondaries"

You say that like it's a bad thing....

• Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 3
  • Angry 1

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
3 minutes ago, Daniel_Allan_Clark said:

What is your plan? Just hark back to the 'good old days'? That won't pay the bills. 

Send your Ideas to

CEO of Lesta, Malik Khatajaev

St. Petersburg Russia.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1

[-NOS-]
Members
1,135 posts
18,954 battles

GZ was trash since the rework on 8.0 patch, it continue to be trash and the worst T8 CV in game.  The only GZ is good for is to sail straight into the cap to be meat shield and use at the front line to go spot enemy ships for your teammate.

Members
117 posts
4,521 battles
39 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

"Graf zeppelin is super nerfed and basiclly worthless execpt for spotting and secondaries"

You say that like it's a bad thing....

Don't worry guys, after 28k games he's still hard stuck 1500 PR, and blames CVs for it all.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

Privateers, Members
8,906 posts
7,837 battles
59 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

This is about as false as it could be. On what kind of data or foundation do you base this claim?

• Cool 1

Members
1,280 posts
2,399 battles
24 minutes ago, Kassimila said:

Don't worry guys, after 28k games he's still hard stuck 1500 PR, and blames CVs for it all.

To be fair at that many games it becomes nearly impossible to move the needle on way of the other.

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
Just now, SireneRacker said:

On what kind of data or foundation do you base this claim?

GZ vs Any tech tree CV....

I consider how easy for the GZ to do DMG compared to say regular tech ships.

GZ vs Kaga, GZ wins

GZ vs Shokaku, GZ wins

GZ vs Old Lexi... Amazed Lexi wins

GZ vs Enterprise, GZwins

GZ vs Saipan, GZ wins

(no stats on the two tier 8 Brit CV yet).

If I had a ship that gives me an advantage against 4 out of the 5 ships. (not factoring player skills, just the overall adv the ships give), GZ is the king of all CVs by far... Requiring minimal effort to do DMG compared to say tech ships.

(all stats were gathered from SHip comrad Site for the GZ  and For the other cvs) Using simple contrast and compare.

Privateers, Members
8,906 posts
7,837 battles
38 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

GZ vs Any tech tree CV....

I consider how easy for the GZ to do DMG compared to say regular tech ships.

GZ vs Kaga, GZ wins

GZ vs Shokaku, GZ wins

GZ vs Old Lexi... Amazed Lexi wins

GZ vs Enterprise, GZwins

GZ vs Saipan, GZ wins

(no stats on the two tier 8 Brit CV yet).

If I had a ship that gives me an advantage against 4 out of the 5 ships. (not factoring player skills, just the overall adv the ships give), GZ is the king of all CVs by far... Requiring minimal effort to do DMG compared to say tech ships.

(all stats were gathered from SHip comrad Site for the GZ  and For the other cvs) Using simple contrast and compare.

Except you are horribly wrong. And those stats are basically worthless which means your only source is invalid as well, since they are heavily influenced by the post rework changes which saw more nerfs for GZ than any other T8 CV. Congrats, you managed to establish that GZ for a few weeks after the rework. Now mind proving the claim you just made?

Or just let me. Graf Zeppelin‘s stats for the last three months, so fairly safe from the early rework stats, how does she fare against Enterprise and Kaga?

GZ: 48.7% WR, 52.8k avg damage and .72 avg frags

Enterprise: 52.7% WR, 61.6k avg damage and .99 avg frags

Kaga: 49.8% WR, 59.8k avg damage and .8 avg frags

Could also get the tech tree CVs in here, but direct comparisons would be flawed. Although it‘ll surely interest you that GZ is below them all in terms of WR and avg damage dealt.

For the queen of CVs she is doing rather poorly.

Source: http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/shipstats/na/ship_20190629.html

I could of course argue using my experience that I gained playing her. But who wants to hear me talking about endless pain and suffering?

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
26 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

Or just let me. Graf Zeppelin‘s stats for the last three months, so fairly safe from the early rework stats, how does she fare against Enterprise and Kaga?

GZ: 48.7% WR, 52.8k avg damage and .72 avg frags

Enterprise: 52.7% WR, 61.6k avg damage and .99 avg frags

Kaga: 49.8% WR, 59.8k avg damage and .8 avg frags

I would argue using WG matrix in the Russia summit. Ship conrad stats are still valid, the OP of the ship is still there but the numbers are adapted to the current patch.

It take minimal effort to DMG ships in the GZ... I am only pointing the ship and how OP it is, nothing more. Is their other factors with your number? Yes ! Absolutely.

My objection to using the Maple site as a stat source is the anonymity.... Ship conrad  shows who did what DMG and with what ship..

Maple is just numbers but I just cant trust the authenticity of those numbers to make a unbiased  view...

Sorry Sirene... I cant agree with your findings... Nor can I ague ship conrade has less biased stats then Maple (or vice versa). 

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Boring 1

Members
307 posts
2,298 battles

I made the mistake of purchasing the CV when it was released.  I'm an idiot.  I believed the [edited] WG employees were spouting on stream and in the media about the re-releases of the CV's and the carrier re-work in general.

Requests for a refund were rejected, paraphrased: "too bad, the game changes.  Premium ships are not guaranteed to remain as sold".  The hypocrisy and shady business tactics of this company are astounding.  I should have known better, that's on me - as is the choice never to spend another cent on this game.

[SYN]
Members
3,499 posts
11,965 battles

Graf zeppelin is super nerfed and basiclly worthless execpt for spotting and secondaries

Excellent news.

• Cool 3

Privateers, Members
8,906 posts
7,837 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

I would argue using WG matrix in the Russia summit. Ship conrad stats are still valid, the OP of the ship is still there but the numbers are adapted to the current patch.

It take minimal effort to DMG ships in the GZ... I am only pointing the ship and how OP it is, nothing more. Is their other factors with your number? Yes ! Absolutely.

My objection to using the Maple site as a stat source is the anonymity.... Ship conrad  shows who did what DMG with with what ship..

Maple is just numbers but I just cant trust the authenticity of those numbers to make a unbiased  view...

Sorry Sirene... I cant agree with your findings... Nor can I ague ship conrade has less biased stats then Maple (or vice versa). 

The numbers from shipcomrade are flawed for so many reasons. For one your entire comparison is blatantly ignoring that Graf Zeppelin was nerfed numerous times since the CV rework, whereas other T8 CVs were not. So whatever stats you pull, they are no longer comparable.

Secondly shipcomrade's stats are not accurate at all. Want an example? Of course I have one. I looked up Abruzzi's leaderboard where you'll find me there when you change it to min 25 battles played and NA only. Then look me up on the worldofwarships.com website. Compare your findings. I already did:

Spoiler

Abruzzi2.thumb.png.9df0f0c3dff16e85ef96b777fae4b500.pngAbruzzi.thumb.png.0d158adea4ed9145b3cb4278b9b248ab.png

I call that outdated if anything. 

If you cannot trust maplesyrup because you can't be sure if the numbers are correct, then you can now be assured that shipcomrade is 100% unusable because I just proved that their values are incorrect.

This is not even mentioning that you are comparing leaderboards, not server statistics, which means that your comparison was built upon sand to begin with. 

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
12,239 posts
17,770 battles
3 hours ago, Acord5340 said:

if wg is feeling good they'll give us back something like the god like speed or the old bomber dives

Maybe the reason some of your abilities got nerfed was that you aren't playing a God, you're playing a ship, which doesn't have Godlike ANYTHING. Grow up and quit crying.

• Cool 2

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
23 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

This is not even mentioning that you are comparing leaderboards, not server statistics

Its NA.... I put NA server.

Its  Draw, Siren, I cant trust nor verify Maple's numbers accuracy to form an unbiased conclusion to point out the OP GZ is.

You dont  like how Ship conrad is not "current." Its not the current depiction for the ship

In both cases the standard of deviation is great... Its greater with Maple for lack of authenticity, the level of trust is not there.

Ship conrad, with a little adjusting for the diviation difference (if you look at ONE player in particular). You still end up with the same conclusion...

You dont like Ship conrad, and I cant verify authenticity nor the accuracy of Maple to the lvl of not being propaganda instead of reflection. 

Edited by Navalpride33

Privateers, Members
8,906 posts
7,837 battles
12 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I cant trust nor verify Maple's numbers accuracy to form an unbiased conclusion to point out the OP GZ is

So I assume you use outdated and inaccurate data and continue to claim GZ to be the queen of CVs?

Also do you have any idea how unstable a comparison of ships is if you only look at one player when there are thousands of players playing this game? To believe even for a minute that whatever result you get is valid is just... no. Just no. The space for error is immense. 

[HYDRO]
Members
3,682 posts
5,280 battles
40 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its NA.... I put NA server.

Its  Draw, Siren, I cant trust nor verify Maple's numbers accuracy to form an unbiased conclusion to point out the OP GZ is.

You dont  like how Ship conrad is not "current." Its not the current depiction for the ship

In both cases the standard of deviation is great... Its greater with Maple for lack of authenticity, the level of trust is not there.

Ship conrad, with a little adjusting for the diviation difference (if you look at ONE player in particular). You still end up with the same conclusion...

You dont like Ship conrad, and I cant verify authenticity nor the accuracy of Maple to the lvl of not being propaganda instead of reflection. 

Maple stats are pulled straight from WoWs API,  it's the closest you can get to a clear, unbiased image that covers all players. 

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
1 minute ago, SireneRacker said:

So I assume you use outdated and inaccurate data and continue to claim GZ to be the queen of CVs?

No, I just can use your numbers from Maple. Because the  Standard of division is way higher that we cant come to a conclusion and/or me going to your conclusion.

Ship conrad has a standard of deviation as well since you made me aware the stats are not up to date... 

I like ships conrad transparency, I dont like maple's secrecy  when making my stats as Unbiased as I can..

So, If I have to choose between the lesser of two evils in deviations noted above. I would chose ships conrad because you can calculate that deviation out.   

You cant calculate on the lack of  maple's players number transparency. (its not listed what specifically a player did).

I can calculate the deviation from say may stats and the Ships conrad's numbers...   Then again I was not looking at individual stats... Just he ships stats..

So say "inaccurate" data is wrong when there is a tool to adjust for that situation.

[WORX]
Members
6,450 posts
16,189 battles
5 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Maple stats are pulled straight from WoWs API,  it's the closest you can get to a clear, unbiased image that covers all players. 

Their anonymity is where I cant agree with you.Especially when you try to see what a ship a player can so with minimal effort. That is the issue at hand in using stats to say GZ is the CV queen in the game..

Sorry War, I cant use Maple stats as a source for that reason.

Edited by Navalpride33

[INTEL]
Members
11,360 posts
31,837 battles
3 hours ago, Kassimila said:

Lol. Your win rate is five points lower than mine and i havent seen your K/D ratio in three years.

[GOOF]
Members
409 posts
4,731 battles

Got this ship in an air crate I stood open jawed for a moment staring at it I was so happy. 

Great port Queen now.

And no I'm not CV player