You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Blue_Darter

Signals Suggestion

7 comments in this topic

[JTF67]
Members
105 posts
9,121 battles

I imagine this has probably been mentioned before, but if not, here goes:

When it comes to signals, it seems like we all have a certain set up that we like to achieve different goals. For example: setting up Missouri for maximum credits or another ship for max captain xp, or fire chance, or the like. You get the idea. My suggestion is a saved signal profile.. several actually.. that can, with a single click, equip the signals appropriate to what we want to accomplish in the match. Each profile would have up to 8 slots and could be saved directly to our client like any other preference.

So.. thoughts? Suggestions? Tell me what you think. :cap_tea:

• Cool 1

Members
2,598 posts
7,417 battles

Both of those have been suggested many times, both have either been ignored or passed over many times too. 

I would love love to have both as well

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07
  • Cool 1

[JTF67]
Members
105 posts
9,121 battles
6 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

First the unmount all option needs to be there, then we'll talk.

Agreed. Unmounting all signals should be a one click operation.

Members
2,598 posts
7,417 battles

I’d also like to potentially see an indicator in port that a ship doesn’t have signals mounted when you go to hit battle (maybe have it be a setting you have to enable so the people who don’t use or know about signals don’t complain about getting pestered). There have been plenty of times where I have signals set to auto resupply and the client glitches and doesn’t reload them and I don’t realize it until I’m already in battle. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[WOLF5]
Members
2,900 posts
3,206 battles
1 hour ago, Vader_Sama said:

This. We're talking about a game that freezes when mounting signals, can't unmount all at once, and doesn't have a good notification system when a signal has run out. Let's get these basic things down, and then we can move on. I really like the idea of several signal setups, would be really useful. But if WG can't manage the above simple things, I think something more complex like profiles is a way off. It's actually amazing how bad the port is in many respects. They really need to put some time into it, it shouldn't take 3 minutes to open the clan page.

[TIAR]
Beta Testers
818 posts
15,709 battles
2 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

+1