Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sirdano

Any chance the Enterprise will summer sale

12 comments in this topic

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers
59 posts
9,523 battles

Want it for the history. Don't want it for the 60.00 price right now

• Funny 1

Members
207 posts
1,139 battles

Give a discount on an amazing ship as the big E? That would be nice isnt?

Keep waiting m8, thats exactly why wg dont put on sale ships everyone wants, or you can feed the gambling beast with the t8 containers or spend your money on a real scale model of the enterprise that actually you will own

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,449 posts
13,418 battles
57 minutes ago, sirdano said:

Want it for the history. Don't want it for the 60.00 price right now

If you are a ship hoarder "cough cough" ship collector, and small wallet "COUGH COUGH", wait until xmas sell. WG had this tradition sell at every xmas with containers guarantee a small percentage of dropping EVERY PREMIUM SHIPS available at the time.

This give much better value/money spend since it also drop doubloons, which if you can wait until Jan, its going to be further ship discount that you can spend on ............ just be patient my panda one!!

[-KAK-]
Members
445 posts
8,502 battles

I'm mildly surprised that there hasn't been a CV for sale yet.

....Then again, given the way the rework's gone I'm not surprised at all.

OP, it's possible, but unlikely. If WG keeps up the 5/7 - 6/8 pattern, We've got one more 8 sale left. I'd predict we'll see Atago, Prinz Eugen or Asashio that day.

[DURPX]
Members
46 posts
3,856 battles

Almost every premium ship.  They wont hand out steel ships.  (Would be so much faster to get Stalingrad that way.)

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
1 hour ago, taberuco said:

Give a discount on an amazing ship as the big E?

At first, I wasn't convinced it was that good. The torpedoes suck but all USN TBs suck. Then DBd a Tirpitz at 35%~ health for a quadruple citadel.

[FYL]
Members
671 posts
2,685 battles
13 hours ago, 10T0nHammer said:

At first, I wasn't convinced it was that good. The torpedoes suck but all USN TBs suck. Then DBd a Tirpitz at 35%~ health for a quadruple citadel.

My assessment as well. The rockets seem fantastic against everyone but those AP bombers are a beast. The torps do feel anemic, perhaps because my other t8 is the Shokaku who has wonderful torps with double drop capability. Hoping the Haryaku is as fun. How would you compare the E to other t8 cvs if you have any?

Edited by Tanuvein

[CAST]
Members
4,772 posts
3,337 battles

The only ships that are getting that mad discount are the unpopular ones. Enterprise is likely the best premium carrier in game at the moment. So I highly highly doubt it will be sold on the cheap when WG knows they can easily sell it full price.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,685 posts
15 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

The only ships that are getting that mad discount are the unpopular ones. Enterprise is likely the best premium carrier in game at the moment. So I highly highly doubt it will be sold on the cheap when WG knows they can easily sell it full price.

That and the new CVs are still very, new.  They are unlikely to give a discount so soon.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,799 posts
13,839 battles

Dont lose your money on cvs unless you want the ship for be only a queen port atm.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,443 posts
4,898 battles

Would love to have it...it's the only one of the premium CVs that I do not have...   I wouldn't buy it now even it went on  sale for 1/2 price however... Not until I see where this is rework adjusting is going to end up.   I get the historical aspect but if AA gets any more bumps which I feel like it will, they won't be worth having.  Historical collectors aside.    

Members
7,307 posts
3,248 battles
1 hour ago, Tanuvein said:

My assessment as well. The rockets seem fantastic against everyone but those AP bombers are a beast. The torps do feel anemic, perhaps because my other t8 is the Shokaku who has wonderful torps with double drop capability. Hoping the Haryaku is as fun. How would you compare the E to other t8 cvs if you have any?

I think Saipan is better. TBs have the highest damage output and the highest chance of successful attacks. DBs need through fly through more AA for a more extended amount of time, and rocket planes tend to have low health. You also have to deal with RNG with DBs. Sometimes, you'll have a perfect line up, and RNG will throw your bombs into the ocean at the outskirts of the circle. If you catch a ship with its rudder at full tilt as you start your attack run with TBs, it's almost always a guaranteed hit.

This is my experience with the two ships.

Sign in to follow this