Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
goldeagle1123

Rudder or concealment mod for Donskoi/Moskva?

6 comments in this topic

Members
5,397 posts
3,213 battles

Recently got Donskoi and am really debating swapping concealment for rudder mod, the ship handles like battleship and has a massive citadel. Concealment is king with cruisers, especially radar cruisers but lord knows this ship needs every ounce of maneuverability it can get.

[WOLFC]
Members
768 posts
6,185 battles

I run mine with concealment in slot 5 and the range module in slot 6. Being able to light battleships on fire out to 20km is very satisfying, and at that range you have plenty of time to WASD away from incoming shots.

[SYN]
Members
3,507 posts
12,010 battles

I skipped Donskoi :Smile_hiding:

I use concealment on Moskva though. I don't think you need that much handling because you have some armor and you should be keeping reasonable distance most of the time.

[HINON]
Members
1,995 posts
19,415 battles

Speaking as one who is not a fan of Donskoi I don't see a lot of use given you can see her to the moon anyway; but....

Members
627 posts
3,208 battles

I use rudder on Donskoi, and although I would like to use it on Moskva too its detection by sea is just too large, so I use concealment on Moskva.

[POP]
Members
1,518 posts
18,743 battles

Concealment, but I want to stress this will not just outright save you. You NEED to make sure you have a way out or you are not overly vulnerable before you commit to anything in these ships. If you do not have either an escape plan or a full knowledge of the red teams disposition do not press too hard in these ships as you will likely not be able to get out of the situation if you miscalculate.

Sign in to follow this