Kami

PSA: Marauder Bounty Prizing

18 comments in this topic

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles

Ahoy Fleet!

We are aware of some prizing issues that may have affected some captains that successfully sank Marauders over the weekend. We have isolated the cause, we will identify and credit those captains affected.

Once this has been completed, we will commence with crediting the rewards out.

Apologies for the inconvenience and hope to see you back in battle soon!

• Cool 5

[90THI]
Members
14 posts
13,677 battles

What happen to the congratulations  text?   Never seen one this time around??? People that lazy  even the start up message was missed sometimes 

• Confused 2
  • Angry 1

[SOFOP]
Members
1,593 posts
10,615 battles
4 minutes ago, Duler_02 said:

What happen to the congratulations  text?   Never seen one this time around??? People that lazy  even the start up message was missed sometimes 

Congratulations text is not required.  Some do it but it isnt required to do so as the event initial message is.  Sometimes people forgot the initial one and sometimes it gets posted before everyone is loaded.  Stuff happens, we are only human.

Please though, continue to call people who gave up their weekend and their own advancement in order to provide you some enjoyment "lazy".  Makes us feel warm and fuzzy.

• Cool 5

[90THI]
Members
14 posts
13,677 battles

Oh  I know the beginning  one happens is missed sometimes not a big deal....   I thought the end one was required as all the event always done it before.  I do appreciate the players taking time out of their daily grind to only focus one ship lol.   See you on the high seas

[LOU1]
Members
4,000 posts
10,971 battles
2 hours ago, Duler_02 said:

As an Event player, we always get numerous complaints about our cluttering chat with announcements in these events.  This has been especially true of higher tier matches in which teams are trying to discuss plans.  Because of that, we were told that we are only required to announce once if there are multiple event players on a team.  Even in that case, I still at least typed "ditto", although I frequently announced anyway.

- Marauder_24

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
5,702 posts
13,083 battles
2 hours ago, Duler_02 said:

I thought the end one was required as all the event always done it before.

I was a Corgi_Captain twice and a Maskarado once.  None of those events required a congratulatory message from the event captain.

I always gave one, but it was not a requirement.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
15 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

@Kami What is the reward anyway?

Rewards for killing a marauder?

If you sank a marauder over the weekend you will get: 100 doubloons, 5 post-apocalyptic camouflages, 10 each of (Papa Papa, Zulu Hotel, Zulu, Equal Speed Charlie London and India Bravo Terrathree) and a Pirate hunter flag. This is per marauder you sank. 

[RM-I]
Members
933 posts
8,116 battles
6 minutes ago, Kami said:

Rewards for killing a marauder?

If you sank a marauder over the weekend you will get: 100 doubloons, 5 post-apocalyptic camouflages, 10 each of (Papa Papa, Zulu Hotel, Zulu, Equal Speed Charlie London and India Bravo Terrathree) and a Pirate hunter flag. This is per marauder you sank. 

Thanks. I sunk 1.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
674 posts

i always waited for the announcer to finish then pasted the text

Beta Testers
283 posts
1,294 battles

To be clear, those missing their reward will be identified internally?  We don't need to submit a ticket or anything like that?

Thanks, by the way.  These events are a fun way to shake up Randoms.  

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,231 posts
22,367 battles
8 hours ago, Kami said:

Ahoy Fleet!

We are aware of some prizing issues that may have affected some captains that successfully sank Marauders over the weekend. We have isolated the cause, we will identify and credit those captains affected.

Once this has been completed, we will commence with crediting the rewards out.

Apologies for the inconvenience and hope to see you back in battle soon!

Thank you for the clarification Kami.  

Thank you also to all the volunteer Marauders.  Without ya'll there would have been no event.  :cap_like:

[P2W]
Members
408 posts
10,776 battles

Is there an announcement somewhere about how well those of us who were the Marauders did? I know we had a goal of average games played, but I haven't seen any results yet, nor any information such as how many total prizes we managed to give out, etc. It was a fun event (my first of these), so this isn't a complaint. I was @event_marauder_159, although I suspect those accounts have been shut down by now.

[NWNG]
Members
2,940 posts
4,835 battles
1 hour ago, KaptainNemo_1 said:

Is there an announcement somewhere about how well those of us who were the Marauders did? I know we had a goal of average games played, but I haven't seen any results yet, nor any information such as how many total prizes we managed to give out, etc. It was a fun event (my first of these), so this isn't a complaint. I was @event_marauder_159, although I suspect those accounts have been shut down by now.

After the Maskarado event, it took about Wednesday before the average battle results were announced. So give it time.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,641 posts
1,067 battles
13 hours ago, Wernstrom said:

To be clear, those missing their reward will be identified internally?  We don't need to submit a ticket or anything like that?

Thanks, by the way.  These events are a fun way to shake up Randoms.  

Correct, the captains affected will be identified internally and rewards handed out. No need to submit a ticket at this time.

• Cool 1